chapter140

xiao lotus's two fathers are getting married!

it's a very happy thing ~

although xiao lotus "hated" the bad guy uncle today, as dad said, most of the uncle is still good.

as he ate, he turned his little brain.

yuan zheng suddenly raised his small face when he saw xiao bu eating a good meal, and his big eyes gave him a cautious look of "consideration", as if to test whether he was suitable to marry his father.

ye nanzhou also noticed and touched the little baby's hand: "baby, we eat, you will talk to your uncle when you come home in the afternoon, if you are still angry with your uncle, you will tell your uncle not to be bored in your heart." you know?

xiao lotus bent his eyebrows toward his father and smiled obediently: "well~"

yuan zheng said in his heart, now that xiao bu dian has been upgraded and strengthened, it is impossible to be bored in his heart for a long time, but to start the witty counterattack mode, and let him lose the battle in minutes.

when fang jing accompanied xiao lotus to wash his hands, yuan zheng told ye nanzhou the morning's events as they were, and at the end he asked curiously: "our baby can actually bear to come to dinner without asking." are you saying it's getting worse? ye

nanzhou reminded him with a smile while giving him a dish: "did you forget the candy test in last week's show?" baby tested out the self-control ability and delayed gratification strength, need i remind you? at

this time, yuan zheng connected the program with xiao budian's life behavior: "so it is also true. is the baby really intellectually high? do you want to go to a regular test before going to school? ye nanzhou paused

in his action of picking vegetables, put down his chopsticks, and said, "no need."

he raised his hand and put it on yuan zheng's forearm resting on the table, "don't you want the baby to become very special, isn't it good to be happy like this?" <

"got it, i said it casually." yuan zheng wrapped his arms around his shoulders, leaned over and kissed his sideburns, and whispered in his ear, "fortunately, bao bao didn't object to our marriage just now."

it really scared him.

ye nanzhou rubbed the tip of his nose with his ear and said softly, "no." you're better than you.

yuan zheng: "..."

he laughed.

ye nanzhou also laughed.

the two of them were so deaf for a while that they forgot that they were still in the restaurant.

when fang jing pushed the door, xiao lotus stood between her grandmother and the door, and at a glance, she saw that her uncle and father were originally hugging and kissing each other, and in an instant, her uncle bounced back to his seat.

fang jing didn't even have time to cover her little grandson's eyes and cough twice.

the two sons have a good relationship, but they are a little careless.

ye nanzhou's ears were red, and he raised his chopsticks, turned his head and asked, "baby, come and eat."

if he could, he really wanted to kick yuan zheng under the table and kick himself again.

xiao lotus didn't feel anything, and the innocent and pure little head was not as complicated as adults thought.

he ran over happily, leaned on his father's lap and raised his small face, smiled and said, "daddy, xiao lotus also wants to kiss daddy." ye nanzhou tried