chapter133

after lying down, yuan zheng was not comfortable in his heart.

by the next day, he still had a faint pimple.

monday morning.

xiao lotus was arranged by her father to stay at home with her grandmother.

xiao lotus very much wanted to send her father's, and grabbed her father's hem.

ye nanzhou hugged the baby and coaxed: "baby, you are the little master, you have to help your father and uncle accompany your grandmother." and the uncle will go home immediately, okay? xiao lotus was

a little reluctant, but still obedient, only to be sent to the front of the car to watch his father and uncle leave.

in the car, ye nanzhou said to yuan zheng, who was silent in the morning: "what's wrong?" "huh

?" yuan zheng turned his head to look at him, and there was inquiry hidden in his eyes, and he suddenly realized that he had deliberately wanted to "world of two people" and had something to say.

ye nanzhou saw that he was still silent and asked, "i didn't help you speak yesterday, are you not happy?"

yuan zheng held the steering wheel with one hand and held him with one hand: "no, didn't you help me explain?" "what's

going on?" ye nanzhou didn't care about him at all, how could he not find anything unusual.

waiting for a red light, yuan zheng put his hands on the steering wheel and lightly clicked twice, and then chewed back and forth in his mouth before slowly saying: "yesterday our baby said, we want to take you home, you say, is it subconsciously, he did not regard our current home as home?" when the

words were finally spoken, yuan zheng was comfortable. <

ye nanzhou's slender hands were folded on his abdomen, and he looked at the traffic and said slowly, "it takes time."

he looked at yuan zheng, "ah zheng, we, and the baby, all need some time to really accept each other."

yuan zheng was slightly stunned.

ye nanzhou mentioned another person: "aunt fang, she also needs time to accept so many changes in the family. he and aunt fang tried

to think about some things about the ye family yesterday, but she very gently avoided the topic of the little baby, and it was obvious that she also had her own knot.

the green light ahead is on.

ye nanzhou raised his chin slightly: "drive first." in

the second half of the journey, the two silently remained silent.

in fact, yuan zheng's brain was very confused, because the information revealed by ye nanzhou was too complicated.

he, ye nanzhou, xiao budian, the other of the three people and this...

yuan zheng thought that he had accepted ye nanzhou and xiao bu very well, and did not feel that there was any problem, and now it sounded obviously different from his cognition.

if it had been before, he wouldn't have thought about it at all, as long as ye nanzhou and xiao bu were by his side, but now whenever there was a problem between them, even if it was only the size of a sesame seed, he attached great importance to it.

after the car drove into the parking lot of the polar orange tv station, yuan zheng did not stop immediately, but went around to the innermost part to find a secluded place.

"fifteen minutes left, let's talk?" <

ye nanzhou bowed his head, and he took the initiative to hold yuan zheng, looking down at his powerful palm carefully.