chapter170

these days, every day when the primary one class of students is in class, xiao lotus obediently practices words, does arithmetic problems, and writes english letters.

lu lu found that the little elk learned things quickly, after learning two days of horizontal and vertical skimming, he had advanced to writing chinese characters in the field characters of the exercise book, he was worried that this would not be too boring, who knew that the little elk would also adjust it himself, do a moment of addition and subtraction to practice writing, write a page of chinese characters to change english letters, it looks orderly.

while eating, lu lu unfolded the square napkin, which was placed on the neckline of the elk, and slowly flattened.

the students in the small class have become accustomed to it, and even many children have learned to do this to avoid soiling their clothes.

lu lu asked, "xiao lotus, did your father let you learn so fast?" tired or not?

xiao lotus shook his little head, took a breath in his mouth, and went to play with his brother with his cheeks bulging.

lu lu turned his face away and touched the soft face of the little elk.

happiness ~

xiao lotus said happily: "don't be tired, xiao lotus learned a lot of things." dad said that xiao lotus could learn fast, and he was not allowed to learn so fast. ye

nanzhou thought that greedy and chewy, the unstable foundation is not conducive to future advancement, so he repeatedly let xiao lotus learn the basic knowledge of chinese characters.

he was still confirming the progress with the school teacher, afraid that if he accidentally taught too much, it would become a cramming education, which would be bad for the child.

lotus picked up a small spoon and prepared to start.

today's lunch meat dish is crispy tomato brisket, vegetables are broccoli. <

he chewed on the delicious brisket while figuring out how to make broccoli delicious.

the taste of broccoli is so dull that every time he eats it, he feels like a little sheep eating grass, although the little sheep is cute, but he doesn't want to really eat grass.

lu lu saw that the little elk's big eyes had been staring at the broccoli, so he said, "brother help you eat the broccoli."

"well~" xiao lotus shook her head, and said in a milky voice, "my brother can't always be like this, dad said, xiao lotus must learn to eat what she doesn't like to eat, and she can't throw it all to her brother to eat." although when he was

at home, he would still tear off the edges of the bread for yuan's father to eat.

lu lu was coaxed by the well-behaved appearance of the little elk to warm his heart, and staying with the little elk was like surrounding the small sun in winter.

he whispered, "but xiao lotus's father didn't know that his brother helped xiao lotus eat it, so xiao lotus didn't want to go home and tell his father." well, it's all right.

xiao lotus smiled quietly, "is this so?" can i brother? he

really doesn't like broccoli!

especially boiled, the taste is very light.

"of course you can." lu lu smiled and clipped the emerald broccoli flowers into his own dish.

the two little ones were talking together, and the teacher who was responsible for taking care of everyone's meal noticed their behavior, stepped forward and bent down and said softly: "lu jinchen, how did you take away all the broccoli flowers of ye jingyan's children?" <