chapter56

the next afternoon, yuan zheng asked his friend zhou shujun's private hospital for help, sent a special hospital car to the tang family, and picked up grandpa tang's family.

grandpa chen arrived at the hospital by yuan zheng's car.

in the senior vip ward, zhou shujun invited two experts and doctors from the hospital, and a number of professional doctors conducted systematic diagnosis and treatment for grandpa tang.

grandpa tang's condition has been complicated in recent years, and the medical record data alone has a thick pile.

ms. tang has considered it carefully and brought the drug boxes she has taken in the past six months together to facilitate the doctor's analysis of the condition.

at the same time that grandpa tang was sent in for diagnosis and treatment, ms. tang had been thanking grandpa chen and yuan zheng, and tears rippled after three or two sentences.

yuan zheng was not familiar with this lady, and seeing that grandpa chen looked like it was not very convenient to disclose too much information, he consciously walked to the side to deal with his own affairs.

he sat casually in a leather chair in the waiting area, and his cold temperament was rare to see, and it was inevitable that it would attract the attention of sporadic passers-by.

the little nurses in the private hospital sneaked around and gathered in the nurses' center on the floor to gossip.

"who is that big handsome guy?" which patient's family? how come i haven't seen it?

a male nurse whispered, "well, when i look down, the nose line on the side of my face, if it grows on my face, i can wake up laughing in my dreams." another

nurse said, "you're really awake." that's god for it, don't think about it. the

head of the nursing center knocked on them: "don't gossip, didn't you see dean huang let several old doctors come?" this is our biggest boss friend. someone

asked, "boss?" wouldn't it be the headquarters week boss? wwow, what a young talent again! the

person in charge nodded, took the notepad and waved: "hurry up and get busy, i didn't see you working actively." the

nurses quickly took trays, prepared potions, and scattered the birds and beasts.

when passing yuan zheng, he still couldn't help but secretly observe this tall handsome guy with a cold face.

-

yuan zheng replied to several important emails with a business tablet and contacted zhou shujun.

ten minutes later, he twisted his neck, his slender arms resting on the back of the chair on the other side.

unconsciously in his mind, he grabbed his hand, raised his little head, and obediently said to him softly: "uncle and grandpa want to go home early"

now it is so cute, if it is a few years ago, when i was just born, when i was a toddler, how cute and likable?

yuan zheng did not dare to think too much, and there was always his self-blame and regret in this thought.

at this moment, there was a sound of footsteps at the end of the corridor.

yuan zheng thought it was a medical worker passing by, but he didn't think it was a big deal, and he slowly raised his eyes, but he saw a familiar figure striding forward.

ye nanzhou is wearing a very loose small standing collar white shirt today, the front hem is casually tucked in the leather dark blue belt, the rounded back hem is falling outside, when the footsteps are fast, the back hem of the shirt is slightly raised in the wind, and the whole person looks young and loose. <