chapter124

after picking up ye nanzhou, a car of four people rushed to the supermarket.

on the way, xiao lotus pricked up her little ears and listened carefully to her father's phone call with aunt jin at home, to understand the preparation of dishes for the evening, and to confirm what needed to be purchased.

xiao lotus especially likes her father or uncle to arrange things at home, like trying to make the family more and more like ~

after ye nanzhou hung up the phone, he turned slightly from the co-pilot and said to lu lu in the back seat: "lu lu, if you live in our house tonight, i contacted your uncle liu, he said that the daily necessities you use have backups at home, and let your aunt send them to our home in a moment."

lu lu nodded, "well, thank you uncle ye." xiao

lotus in the car seat hurriedly said, "brother, isn't it daddy ye?" don't call uncle ye okay?

if brother lu lu called out to papa ye, it sounded as if they were a family.

ye nanzhou was surprised, it seems that the two little guys privately called themselves?

lu lu especially cooperated with xiao lotus and changed his mouth: "well, thank you father ye."

ye nanzhou smiled softly, it sounded very good.

xiao lotus muttered with joy: "daddy ye is fine~"

reaching out from the car seat, pretending to hug daddy.

ye nanzhou said, "sit well." when you go to the supermarket baby, you must remember to choose good food for lu lu's brother, you know? <

"hmm~"

xiao lotus thought silently, if the supermarket is his own home, you can take what you want ~

he firmly confirmed again: when he grows up, he will open a super invincible supermarket!

yuan zheng, who was driving, looked in the rearview mirror at the two little guys who began to whisper, and said in his heart: i don't know how long it will take for xiao lu to really call him daddy, and by the way, let his lu lu brother call him daddy yuan?

-

four people return home after a short stay in the supermarket.

uncle liu had already sent all of lu lu's daily necessities and a change of clothes, while ye nanzhou had put aunt jin in charge of cleaning up the children's room on the second floor, and he and yuan zheng were in charge of dinner.

aunt jin listened to him arrange the division of labor in this way, and was a little embarrassed: "mr. ye, the time is still early, i should be busy, i am fast with my hands and feet."

ye nanzhou smiled lightly: "it's okay, we are all empty today, you just have to tidy up the children's room." lu lu's toiletries you put in the bathroom of the children's room, the little lotus does not have to move.

he knew that lu lu loved to be clean, just because the children's room at home had not been lived in for a day, and the small bathroom in the room was also brand new, and he was ready to let lu lu use it alone.

"that's fine." aunt kim nodded and went busy.

after the aunt walked out of the kitchen, yuan zheng took the kitchen door with her hand, hugged ye nanzhou from behind, and pecked affectionately in his ear.

ye nanzhou pushed him with his elbow and whispered, "don't you want to wash strawberries for the baby?" don't you take it out yet? tthere was

a plate of strawberries by the pool, shiny and washed.