chapter197

"nanzhou, half an hour ago your father was in a car accident, and the person was gone. now auntie sends a car to pick you up, and we have to discuss his aftermath together. nanzhou, don't be sad, auntie will always be with you.

speeding in the black car on the highway, ye nanzhou leaned on the car, his eyes staring blankly at the fleeting glare of the street lamp outside the window, and the content of aunt fang's phone call echoed in his mind.

ye nanzhou's arm gently wrapped around his bulging belly, forcing himself to endure the discomfort of motion sickness, and it was so difficult to swallow with his throat straight.

he was an intersex man, and he was pregnant with a child for seven months.

ye nanzhou's father has always opposed his love affair, and if he knows that he is hiding out of town to secretly raise a baby, he may be furious.

he thought about many kinds of confrontation with his father, but he did not expect that what was waiting for him was the news that his father had drunk and drove into the river and died unexpectedly.

ye nanzhou almost without thinking agreed to his stepmother fang jing to go home to deal with his father's affairs, but at the same time, he also had to face the eyes of everyone --

they might wonder why he was pregnant, and they must also be curious about who was the father of the child.

at this point, ye nanzhou could not be allowed to dodge and dodge.

ye nanzhou's palm rubbed over the round belly, he knew where the little guy's small hands were generally in, and what the posture of the little feet would be, he placed his palms in the corresponding place, trying to touch and communicate with the little guy.

"baby, we're probably going to see a lot of people today, don't be afraid, no matter what, daddy will definitely protect you, you know?"

the belly through the sweater seems to be somewhat agitated, like a positive response from the little one. <

ye nanzhou gently rubbed the little guy, hoping to give some comfort: "baby be nice." the

last time he went to the hospital for examination, the doctor reminded him that in july is an important juncture, it is best not to be too emotionally undulating, so he is trying to dissipate his emotions, and does not want the little guy in the body to feel uncomfortable because of his excessive repression and restraint.

the little guy is really well-behaved and sensible, and after a little movement, he will continue to sleep peacefully.

ye nanzhou thought that although he did not know the gender of the little guy, he could also imagine the well-behaved and cute little appearance after birth.

-

hospitals.

ye nanzhou wrapped up in a large down jacket before stepping out of the car with the support of the driver.

the driver was also frightened when he went to pick him up just now, but he had always been silent, rarely asked about the employer's affairs, and only dutifully sat down to do his part.

after fang jing received the driver's call, she hurriedly ran from the hospital, and saw that ye nanzhou seemed to be a little fat, but at this time she couldn't care about anything else, she went forward and pulled ye nanzhou and said: "nanzhou, your father he..."

ye nanzhou hugged fang jing: "aunt fang, i want to tell you one thing first." then

, the two entered the hospital hall, and in a secluded corner, ye nanzhou told her that she was pregnant.