chapter178

cloud city, the venue of the international junior karting championship, is a city with four seasons.

xiao lotus and lu lu couldn't sit still excitedly on the plane, especially during take-off and landing, the weather was clear and the visibility was high, and the two had been lying at the window looking at the sky and looking at the city.

this is the first time that the lotus has overlooked the earth and has a new concept of the city.

for example, rongcheng is a city without mountains, but there are many modern buildings, and you can see the tall buildings, and when the plane enters from the north of yuncheng, it leaps through the huge and majestic mountain range, and the mountain tip is covered with snow, which looks like a completely different world.

when the plane stopped at the airport, xiao lotus almost wanted to live in the plane willfully, and did not want to go down.

before he left, he swore to the captain of the plane, "uncle is so powerful." xiao lotus will also fly a plane when she grows up! ye nanzhou has

a wish book dedicated to the little baby in his heart, and there is a new one on it -

to become an airplane pilot.

the captain smiled and waved at him: "well, when you go back, the little friend will come to the captain's room, and your uncle will teach you to drive." xiao lotus's

eyes widened and he raised four little fingers: "can you fly a plane at the age of four?" "yes

." the captain joked with him.

xiao lotus still can't believe that he can fly a plane at the age of four?

it's amazing!

ye nanzhou picked up the little baby, helped him put on the round light gray chidori gebere hat, and asked yuan zheng to take out the knitted shawl and put it on his back.

xiao lotus's small hand grabbed the strap of the shawl, still immersed in the words of the captain's uncle: "daddy, can xiao lotus fly a plane?" fly high! "lu

lu leaned over and pasted the little elk: "of course you can!" xiao lotus can do whatever she wants! the little elk in the hat's

cheeks became more and more round and cute, so that he wanted to hold his face and rub it.

"hmm! brother too! xiao lotus nodded, happy.

on the other side, lu mingqian also took out a one-color shawl to help his son put it on.

the two little ones wear the same white strawberry velvet sweatshirt and the same knitted shawl, and they look like brothers.

after getting off the plane, one hand in hand, one after the other, he slipped into the extended luxury car.

lu lu had to go to the venue of tomorrow's official competition, and the go-kart frame, engine and coach he used for the race had arrived in advance and entered the various competition inspections first, and he also needed to go through the relevant procedures and inspections in the afternoon.

originally, lu lu planned to go with his father and let the little elk and the two fathers go to the hotel or play, but the little elk insisted on accompanying him, and he did not refuse.

xiao lotus originally accompanied her brother to participate in the competition, how could she play by herself?

he didn't want it.

the two fathers are also very interested in this kind of event, especially yuan zheng, who discusses with lu lu from time to time about the situation of children's karting events.