chapter112

xiao lotus originally thought that moving would be a very troublesome thing, but she did not expect that many things in the original home did not have to be moved, as long as she packed up clothes and daily necessities.

on wednesday night, ye nanzhou's appointment of a professional finishing master □□.

the professional storage and packing aunts filled the living room with many large and small boxes, each of which will be labeled and arranged according to different areas such as kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room and so on.

some valuables are packed in special flexible boxes to ensure that they do not bump during transport.

xiao lotus also wanted to help, and at his request, he got a "job" to help his father sort out the summer clothes in the cloakroom.

xiao lotus obediently knelt down in the cloakroom, folded up the clothes that dad had taken from the hanger, and put them into the designated small box.

ye nanzhou had to communicate with the aunts in charge of packing in the living room, and after a little trip, when he returned to the cloakroom, he saw an unusually touching and interesting scene.

yuan zheng was in and out of the bedroom, and when he saw ye nanzhou leaning against the cloakroom and not going in, he walked over and was about to open his mouth when he was pulled by ye nanzhou.

the two dads stood outside the door, while quietly looking into the cloakroom with their little babies on their backs.

xiao lotus picked up a father's shirt, wrapped her two small arms in her arms and hugged them tightly, and the small mouth muttered and whispered, and then pasted it over her cheek before finally putting it into the small box.

subsequently, xiao lotus picked up one again, also hugged the sticker, smiled slightly and put it away, and the white and tender little palm was still gently patting on the clothes, the movement was gentle and loving.

it's like expressing my liking and closeness to my dad.

the two fathers watched this scene and their hearts melted, although the clothes were a little messy, but the little baby was really cute.

yuan zheng kissed ye nanzhou in the ear and whispered, "bao bao is really good." "

ye nanzhou walked in with a smile: "baby? "

daddy!"

xiao lotus turned her head happily, "daddy, you see how many clothes xiao lotus has folded."

ye nanzhou bowed his head and kissed the little guy who brought him warmth and touch: "baby is awesome!

xiao lotus also felt that he was very good, and it felt good that he could do something for his father.

but the clothes didn't seem to be very neat, and he asked with some concern, "daddy, will the clothes be messy?"

ye nanzhou rubbed his hair: "no, just move over and then use the hanger to prop it up." if it is wrinkled, it can also be ironed flat, it does not matter. we continue to pack.

"hmm~"

little lotus was very proud that his father was always so powerful, and everything sounded very simple.

he lowered his eyes, gently hummed children's songs, twisted his little body happily, and sorted out his clothes, which became boring and boring.

after the aunts finished packing the boxes in different categories, the boxes were neatly arranged in the living room.

ye nanzhou told the little baby: "tomorrow daddy can't go with you in the morning, so i have to trouble the baby and uncle to take care of these things, okay?" "