chapter162

two days later, the school office sent uniforms to the primary one.

boys are white short-sleeved shirts with dark blue shorts with a small blue tie with diagonal stripes; girls are culottes designed, which look like navy pleated skirts, with navy shorts on the inside, with a blue silk forged bow tie, hanging two tassels of a long and a short.

the uniform is a detailed adjustment based on the school uniform, the cuffs will be distinguished by different colors of narrow edges as the year, and the new first-year students are the same color as the shorts dark blue narrow edges.

the uniform of each first-grade class is based on this, distinguishing different classes by the color of the tie and bow tie.

different from the bright red and yellow color of the children's uniforms in the toddler department, the dark blue with white suddenly has a green and mature atmosphere.

when the teacher of the school office picked up the whole set of uniforms and clothes to introduce and show to everyone, all the students could not sit still.

"look good, does the teacher wear it every day?"

"teacher, i want to wear it today."

the uniforms are made according to the size of the student's physical examination at the time of enrollment a week and a half ago, and the size of each piece is accurate enough to fit the student's figure, and the student's name is sewn on the inside of the narrow side of the short sleeve.

after lu lu received it, he opened his short sleeves and there were two small but delicate embroidery characters of "jin chen".

xiao lotus sat in a chair, two small hands holding his round cheeks, watching his brothers and sisters receive their class clothes, very envious.

he also wanted such a beautiful uniform that was exclusive to him. <

lu lu rubbed the little elk, raised his hand and asked the teacher, "teacher, can you make one for ye jingyan as well?"

teacher

cui and the school office teacher looked at each other, she actually mentioned it to the school office teacher, but the school office teacher felt that ye jingyan should still wear the uniform of the small dragonfly class of the early childhood department.

the teacher of the school affairs office said to lu lu, "that's right, the little dragonfly class will also issue class uniforms tomorrow, and then there will be ye jingyan's children." don't rush it? xiao lotus's

eyes lit up, and it turned out that the little dragonfly class also had it?

lu lu insisted, "however, ye jingyan is now in the primary one class, can't the teacher make him the class uniform of the primary one class?" the

other children also said, "yes, xiao lotus is from our primary class, not from the little dragonfly class."

a little girl raised her hand and said, "teacher, just make one for xiao lotus." "

teacher!"

"teacher ~ you agree to it ~ "

the children in the class begged in unison, and xiao lotus found that his brothers and sisters were so good, even the little brother who said that he had bad habits of writing numbers was also helping him.

for the first time, xiao lotus had a feeling of being accepted by the whole class.

teacher cui raised his hand and pressed down on everyone's voice: "well, let the teacher discuss, don't make trouble." <

she smiled at the school teacher, "let's make one." the

children who had just been suppressed by teacher cui coaxed again: "make a piece of it teacher ~"