chapter73

after the first round of the game, the young players enter a special rest area.

a few children in cabin one were excitedly discussing the situation because they had just won the game, some patting their small breasts and saying that they were in a hurry, and some saying that they still wanted to play this game in the future.

the on-site staff help to take the children to the bathroom, or drink water to replenish their physical fitness.

in the corner, suddenly two children suddenly became emotional.

the ubiquitous cameras captured this scene, and the little boy in the third team thought that the other party was wasting time and dragging his feet because he had just rushed to play the game.

everyone knows that you can't fight, so the two boys in the live screen, half a meter apart, stare at each other more widely than each other.

"did you get out of the last fight, so this time you know you can't fight?"

"notice, non-still picture, non-still picture!"

"what's going on with a throw away funny?" the children are still quite cute, and they all know not to fight.

little lotus also saw it, propped up the landing brother's arm, stretched his little neck to look over there, and asked curiously, "brother, are they competing against the wood man?" looking

so fun, xiao lotus pushed his brother's arm: "brother, we also play, can't we laugh when we play?"

this is a game that xiao lotus often plays with her brothers and sisters in the orphanage.

but lu lu wouldn't, and he asked, "how do you play?" <

xiao lotus broke his brother's arm, and the two stood facing each other, and xiao xiao explained the rules: "it's very simple, you can't laugh."

xiaofeng and another girl also said, "we want to play too!" let's play together. ozawa

said, "i want it too!" so

, the children of the first team obediently surrounded the city in a circle, sat together, laughed first and lost, and were responsible for supervising the next round of people.

the first round was for the leader sister to give orders, and when she said "start", xiao lotus's flexible eyes immediately turned into cockfighting eyes.

"poof—" ozawa couldn't help it, the first to laugh, he was not willing, jumped up from his chair, "xiao lotus, you foul ah, you can't do anything!" the

leader sister said, "okay, ozawa, you have to laugh at others but you can't laugh yourself."

xiao lotus looked up

and smiled and asked, "sister, will you play too?"

"yes." the leader sister took the opportunity to touch the little guy, "give ozawa a chance, come again?"

she likes the children of this team too much, is very well-behaved and obedient, and can organize and play games by herself, and she also worries less.

ozawa sat back, "i didn't know at first, but now that i know, i'm going to do it again and start over!" another

young contestant said, "i don't know, now i know, haha!" ii'm going to make you laugh. the

leader sister shouted again to start, this time it was ozawa who reacted the fastest, spitting out his tongue at everyone "slightly omitted~"

although it was a regular expression, it still made a little girl laugh.

the leader sister let the girl who laughed first as the command of the next round: "well, you play, your sister is watching you from the side, if you go to the bathroom, you have to find your sister." the