chapter66

xiao lotus was already eagerly looking forward to saturday's live broadcast, when not only lu lu's brother could be seen, but also many other children.

before he went to bed at night, he would tell his father which children he knew.

ye nanzhou is familiar with the young players in the rongcheng division, and occasionally xiao lotus mentions it, but he can't name it, and he can also add it.

xiao lotus always held his father's arm, twisted into a small twist around him, and said in a milky voice, "woohoo, daddy is so powerful!" daddy knows everything, daddy is awesome~"

sweet enough to make yuan zheng on the upper bunk listen to envy.

yuan zheng asked, "xiao lotus, didn't you say you wanted to introduce brother lu lu to your uncle?" have you planned it? when lu lu sent xiao lotus back that day, yuan zheng had actually seen the cool little boy.

however, xiao lotus cried so much that day that she didn't introduce it properly, so yuan zheng said that he would invite lu lu to dinner alone, and by the way, he would get to know him.

xiao lotus quickly sat up, looked up at the upper bunk and said, "will it be okay for uncle and little lotus to go together one day?" uncle can see brother lulu, oh! and qi qi and qi qi's mother!

yuan zheng suddenly leaned over from the top bunk, revealing a head: "really? that uncle took you there?

little lotus got up from the bed and went to his uncle's face: "hmm! ye nanzhou was afraid that he would fall, so he hugged him and said, "ah zheng, lie down, don't roll over."

yuan zheng smiled and lay back, and xiao lotus also twisted in his father's arms, grabbing his father's little finger and playing: "daddy, let's wait for the show to end, will we have dinner with lu lu's brother?" <

"good." ye nanzhou thought, just arrange it on saturday night, but you have to consult with uncle liu in advance to see if lu lu has time. he pinched the tip of the little baby's nose, "when daddy's hands are good, daddy will cook and entertain your brother lulu, okay?" 

"mm-hmm~ daddy is so nice!" xiao lotus clung to his father and began to look forward to it, and his small hand drew dots in the air, "brother lu lu is like xiao lotus, he is not picky about eating, he eats everything." by the way, dad, brother lu lu will also peel shrimp for xiao lotus! brother was really nice.

yuan zheng also said, "really? lu lu peeled shrimp for the small lotus? xiao lotus recalled the scene of eating at her brother's house at that time: "well, ~ very delicious prawns, my brother will peel well, get some sauce for xiao lotus, and eat it well uncle!"

yuan zheng let out a sigh.

xiao lotus wondered, "uncle, what's wrong with you?" ye nanzhou squeezed the baby's

small hand and smiled lightly: "uncle must be thinking, uncle is not as good as your brother lu lu, if you want the baby to like, you have to work harder."

yuan zheng also laughed, his brother was right.

xiao lotus: "brother lu lu is really good, and xiao lotus must also be very good to his brother, dad."

 "hmm." ye nanzhou thought that before xiao lotus was still struggling with whether lu lu did not like to be friends with him, he did not expect that in the blink of an eye, the two little guys had a close relationship and became good friends without saying anything. <

although he didn't know what the future would be, ye nanzhou at this moment couldn't help but feel happy that the little baby could have such a pure juvenile friendship.