chapter6

the second mini-game of "cubs rush forward" is a group of two young players, one-on-one game of color memory chess.

on the large disc-shaped chessboard, thirty-six log-colored cone-shaped pieces are evenly inlaid.

after picking up the pieces, the bottom is a different color, six in each of the six colors.

the rule is that the young players take turns to throw dice with different colors on each side, throw out a certain color, and find the corresponding colored pieces through memory.

if the selected piece is not the color of the corresponding dice, it needs to be put back in place and the opponent starts to throw the dice;

if the right piece is found, the piece is obtained, continue to throw the dice, and repeat the above process.

for the younger players, the more severe test is that there are no adults at each table to watch, and whether they abide by the rules of the game depends on self-awareness.

after the host cai jiawen introduced the rules, the live broadcast interface was brushed by various bullet screens.

"having played the simple twelve-piece version, it is quite a test of memory and patience. every time you unplug it up and plug it back in, you must see clearly and remember the color, not only your own, but also the other party, the more chess pieces, the more difficult it is. "no, no, no, the problem is that no one is watching." kids can't cheat, right? it's so cruel whine, i like it.

"xiao sugar lotus and xiao gu play together, xiao gu looks a little direct, worried about the cub ~"

after the lottery decided on the opponent of the game, the leader's brother and sister took xiao mengwa into the corresponding position. <

to xiao lotus's surprise, lu lu was at his neighbor's table, and his opponent was a little boy with a round face and was very cute.

xiao gugang, who was opposite xiao rong, sat down, looked at lu lu and muttered, "this is not fair at all, i am so much older than you." it is only right that the older children should compete with the older children.

xiao gu pinched the small pieces on the chessboard, revealing the red color at the bottom, and then pinched the other one, which was blue.

xiao lotus scratched his little earlobe, and thought with some concern: is xiao gu playing games very well? what to do?

so far, xiao lotus suddenly remembered: if you lose today, you may not be able to come back in the future!

is it that you can't see uncle ye again?

xiao lotus frowned and said to herself: xiao lotus must work hard.

one of the team leaders noticed that xiao gu was playing chess pieces, and quickly walked over and bent down: "xiao gu, you can't pick it up and look at it." it hasn't officially started yet.

he took the chessboard away, carried xiaogu and xiao lotus on his back, re-disrupted all the pieces, put them on the table, and turned around a few times to make sure that the red and blue pieces that xiaogu picked up were completely mixed on the board.

xiao lotus held his cheeks with both hands, and his big eyes stared at the rotated chessboard, and the expression of inquiry seemed to be frozen, and he was stupidly observing the chessboard.

it may be that he is too absorbed in his eyes, and his face is accidentally squeezed out of two round white glutinous rice balls by small hands.

"whoops, we xiao lotus launched a cute offensive, didn't we?" does the little guy know that he is cute? ffoul, foul!