chapter77

all the viewers who were watching the live broadcast were as stunned as the children, and even in an instant, the crowd was indignant.

"how can this be? isn't there a camera here? "it's

not scientific!" it can't be a child who destroys a high competition, i don't believe there can be such a bad child!

"if it's a child, it shouldn't be so regular, you look closely, every child is damaged, obviously planned"

"look at the reaction of the staff, it is obvious that the crew did it!" the program team is sick, right? what is the point of planning such a link?

wow me, if my little house were destroyed, i'd collapse.

host cai jiawen said, "little friends, yesterday when everyone was sleeping, a little monster sneaked here, and he took advantage of everyone's sleep to sabotage..."

however, cai jiawen's words did not have time to finish, and the next scene was completely out of his prediction.

the children ran to their positions, crying in front of the dilapidated little house.

a little friend broke down and shouted, "what about my house, what about my little house!"

"i don't want to do it, i did it very hard yesterday, i don't want to do it again!"

"whoops, my little windows are broken, brother gavin, i don't have any little white windows, my little house is so ugly i..."

"the little trees are all gone, i like the little trees, all gone, wow..."

xiao lotus was completely confused, and her knees were frightened.

the little house he had worked so hard to build, the little flowers and flowers that he had put out with joy, were all broken.

xiao lotus's two small hands clenched into small fists, his mouth was shriveled, and his big eyes were instantly filled with tears, and he subconsciously turned his head to find lu lu's brother.

fortunately, lu lu reacted quickly and quickly hugged the little elk: "little lotus! brother is there.

"brother—"

xiao lotus hugged brother lu uncomfortably, holding back the tears without crying, and buried his head in his brother's arms.

he didn't want to cry very loudly, ugly, but he was particularly sad and wronged.

he was obviously very serious about building why it had become like this today.

xiao lotus dragged the crying urn and said angrily, "brother, xiao lotus doesn't want the small house to be broken

, xiao lotus wants the small house to be good, beautiful and bright." he was

in a hurry just now, he didn't pay any attention to cai jiawen's words, he didn't hear any monsters or anything like that, only that the small house he had built with hope was destroyed.

while observing everyone's reaction, lu lu comforted the little elk and spoke softly to him: "brother knows, xiao lotus is very careful, isn't it?" "

uh-huh!" xiao lotus nodded in his brother's arms, the tears still wet his brother's clothes, he quickly raised his head, the tips of his eyes and nose were red, and the back of his small hand wiped away the tears, "little lotus don't cry, xiao lotus wants to set up a small house."

after a few seconds, the tears fell down, and xiao lotus grabbed lu lu's brother's clothes: "brother, xiao lotus still wants to cry..." <

lu lu quickly hugged the little elk again: "if it is uncomfortable, it is good to cry, my brother is here."