chapter141

at night, after lu lu learned from the little elk that his two fathers were getting married, he reacted the same as the little elk, slightly confused.

xiao lotus looked at his brother's stupidity, which was particularly funny, and dragged him home: "brother, come to the house." did you tell xiao lotus that the situation of the car training car today is good? lu lu followed

the little elk in, and in the cozy dining room, sat the little elk family.

he greeted them one by one.

ye nanzhou had already asked aunt jin to take out the bowl and chopsticks and greet lu lu: "lu lu, come, let's have dinner together." lu lu

shook his head, "no need for papa ye." his dad was

cooking in the kitchen, and he had to go home and eat.

"no, no, brother, come." xiao lotus couldn't move his brother, went around behind his brother and pushed him, calling out to his father to help, "daddy, you hurry up and pull your brother."

yuan zheng said, "just sit down for a while, and your uncle will wait to send you back."

lu lu was pushed to the edge of the sofa by the little elk, and when he saw that his grandmother was helping to scoop the soup to the front, he obediently said, "thank you grandma." xiao lotus leaned

over to his brother and picked up his own small rice bowl: "if my brother is here, xiao lotus can eat more and lose more rice."

yuan zheng joked with him: "do you watch your brother eat?"

xiao lotus nodded, "hmm~"

his big dark eyes glanced at his brother for a moment, and he brought white rice to his mouth, silly.

in addition to xiao lotus, there were three adults watching the landing at the same time, and he whispered shyly, "little lotus, do you eat vegetables? <

xiao lotus smiled and hummed and pasted it to his brother's side: "brother, you also drink soup." "

hmm." lu lu picked up a small spoon and stirred the hot soup and took a sip.

for some reason, he always felt that the hot dish of the little elk family seemed to be particularly fragrant, obviously the color of the dish was similar to that at home, even less than his father's richness, but there was an atmosphere that he could not resist.

fang jing saw lu lu looking down, obediently and quietly drinking soup, and asked, "lu lu, is grandma's stewed soup delicious?" lu lu

nodded, it was really delicious, not fake at all.

fang jing said, "then come to dinner tomorrow, okay?"

xiao lotus quickly replied, "okay! he hoped

that his brother would come every day, every day~

everyone else laughed, and lu lu nodded again: "good." lu lu

had just finished drinking a bowl of soup when the doorbell at home rang again. aunt jin came out from inside and asked, "lu lu, your father is looking for you outside the door."

"huh?" lu lu was so old that it was the first time that his father had gone to the neighbor's house to find him, which was a bit strange.

ye nanzhou said, "auntie, open the door and let mr. lu in."

yuan zheng had never seen this mysterious lu lu father, and in his cognition, it was indeed a little irresponsible to have children and not take care of them, or even to leave them in the care of outsiders.