chapter118

when the spinning hands turn rapidly and finally stop slowly, the children in the audience are trying to avoid the hands.

at the end of the day, the hands are pointed at the red group.

the young players in the red group hugged excitedly, nervous and scared.

just as a young contestant was about to start answering questions, cai jiawen ordered the staff to send a question monitor and place it in front of the red group area.

cai jiawen reminded everyone that this is an answer with a monitor, rather than directly saying the name code.

on the large display, in the upper row are random thirty pictures of the little players, and below them are thirty code names.

the five children in the team can answer at the same time.

starting with the first touchscreen connection, there is a countdown timer in the upper left corner of the screen.

the five children in the red group were jumping around in a hurry, chanting and urging: "hurry up, it's too late." "

who is this?"

"i don't know, whatever!"

there's also a little player who's looking at the real face, and it's going to be a very difficult process.

no other children can see the results of the answers, and only the live audience can see the scores in real time.

the timer time returned to zero, and the red group only answered eight names correctly, getting eight points.

the young players in the red group frowned and said, "it's too difficult!"

cai jiawen began to rotate the hands again, this time staying in the cyan group. <

some of the children breathed a sigh of relief, and some shouted and wanted to hurry up.

"i can't remember, it's over!"

xiao lotus was even more nervous than lu lu, and quickly looked over, only to see lu lu's brother and his five children standing in front of the monitor, quickly drawing a line.

but lu lu's brother seemed to have finished a part and began to correct another child.

xiao lotus's angle could not see what lu lu's brother was doing, so he was more and more curious to extend his slender little neck.

the audience saw it clearly, and it turned out that lu lu wanted to help another small teammate modify the connection answer.

although not every one of them can be changed, the basic line after the change is correct and can be added.

"lu xiaolu, what other surprises do you have that you don't know?"

"is iq really related to memory?"

"i heard that a good memory does not necessarily have a high iq, but a high iq must have a good memory?"

"wow changed four, twenty-two points aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"red group: ... there is harm to be done. but lu lu also encountered small troubles, and when he asked

a small player to change the connection, the little player was unwilling.

"why should i listen to you, she's a strawberry, i remember she's a girl so it's a red strawberry, he's a boy, so it's a black bean." <

in the display screen, the number of upper and lower rows is the same, so if one is wrong, the other is also wrong.

lu lu's cold gray eyes looked at the screen, he knew that the little player had remembered the opposite, but seeing his stubborn appearance, he didn't seem to be able to say anything.