chapter100

after all the young players have entered the game level, the score of each small player appears on the live screen, and the rank of the small player will change in real time as the small player passes the level or deducts points.

xiao lotus scored a full score of 50 points in the first level, and also 50 points after deducting ten points in the second level, and is currently ranked eighth with a score of 100 points.

as the young players in the back queue pass the second level, the score is refreshed, and the rank of the lotus begins to fall backwards, gradually reaching beyond the tenth place.

"the first level is basically all over, only one-third of the children remember the color of the five balls to get all the points, this level is really an invisible trap, terrible"

"yes, this level seems simple but it is very difficult, if i let me go, i guess i will take a little glance and will not particularly remember the color of the ball." 」

"the second level of the little sugar lotus got fifty points, which is already quite high, mainly because the time of the second level is used too much, and a child is actually a one-time pass, too strong!"

"it's really an age advantage, six-year-olds are more stable than four-year-olds, this is really no way"

"it doesn't matter, no matter how a hundred points are already very high, the little sweet lotus is very good." there are still two levels, don't rush"

as soon as xiao lotus entered the third level, his little head shook, staring in amazement at the long passage and strange structure in front of him.

the passage is the same as the pipe just now, and the walls and floor on both sides have thick orange and white bright colored cushions, one meter multiplied by one meter wide and high, closed.

the peculiarity is that there are various intertwined ropes between the walls on both sides, and at a glance, it is obvious that it is not possible to walk directly over them, and it is necessary to bypass these ropes.

at the end of the passage was an orange box, placed vertically. <

it seems that this time the show has a lot of such long channels.

little lotus furrowed his brows, not very liked.

since each channel is independent, xiao lotus can't see the situation of the little player next to him, and he is a little nervous.

at the entrance of the passage, five tetris blocks of different shapes and colors are neatly arranged, with a three-dimensional sponge design.

xiao lotus poked a corner of the square with his hand, all soft and soft.

he had played a small tetris game in his hand, and although he didn't know what it was called, he was familiar with it.

at this time, the voice of the orange baby appears.

"children, welcome to the third level oh ~ the following rules of the game, orange baby only say it once."

little lotus was stunned, released the tetris sponge, and immediately obediently stood up, following the source of the sound, quietly waiting for the rules.

"little friend, do you see the square sponge blocks on the side of the passage now, and the orange box set up on the opposite side of the passage?"

the orange baby's speech speed was not fast, xiao lotus still had time to react, he nodded seriously.

"little friend, you now need to put all five sponge blocks into the orange box, you need to move your little head ~ ~ come on, cute little friend ~"

"oh, remember oh, you can put all the blocks into the box to pass the pass oh ~"