chapter123

although it was only five minutes, there was more and more candy paper on the long table.

the children who stuck to the three candies in the first round seemed to be like yuze said, thinking that they had so many candies anyway, and that the increase would only increase, so why not eat one or two?

even the little contestants began to share with each other which candy on the candy plate tasted better.

in addition, the young players who have eaten candy in the first round, in the face of many temptations, choose to start with the cake.

driven by the young players, the atmosphere of the scene became more and more loose and active, and the tension only existed in some small corners.

for example, xiao lotus, lu lu and another little friend, xiao coffee, xi qian, who has been meditating like a stutter, yu ze, who is lying on the table playing with chocolate balls, and so on.

in the face of the increasingly warm and casual atmosphere, xiao lotus tried to shrink into a small ball, but when he noticed that xiao coffee seemed to be more heart-wrenching than he was, he scratched his little ear and said to him: "little coffee, are we okay with playing games?"

"huh? what to play? little coffee just wanted to eat candy, and now he is also very shaken, hearing xiao lotus's words, "little lotus, let's play wood people, right?"

"good." xiao lotus felt that he could play with anything, as long as it could distract him, he took lu lu's brother and xiao coffee's hand, "one two three, wooden man!"

after playing three or four rounds of wooden people with brother lu lu and little coffee, the five minutes finally ended.

the door of the scene was opened for the second time, and cai jiawen stepped in with a smile: "children, the time is up, let's see how much candy you have left." the

children scattered everywhere ran to the table.

"i have a lot more!" <

"brother gavin, i still have five!"

"i have six!"

xiao lotus looked at himself and lu lu's brother, and xiao coffee's, well, they were the most.

happy ~ it seems

that there is nothing wrong with not eating candy.

as in the previous round, cai jiawen asked the children who had eaten all the candy to take the corresponding number of candies for the other children.

the six of the lotuses became twelve, so many that they had to be held by two small hands.

he held it high in front of his eyes, released his hand, and let the candy jump on the table, full of a sense of accomplishment.

just as the other children asked, "brother jiawen, can we eat it now?" i want to eat it! "me

too, i'm going to cry if i don't eat anymore!"

xiao lotus asked cheerfully, "brother jiawen, come again!" lotus wants more! every

time brother gavin goes out and comes back, the candy increases, so what if brother gavin goes out twice?

the little finger wrapped around a pile of candy, and then wrapped around lu lu's brother's pile.

if the two of them can increase further, won't they...

xiao lotus suddenly bent her eyebrows in excitement and smiled darkly.

"haha, it turns out that sweet lotus root is not only a snack, but also a little greedy ghost!" i actually want to continue playing. ""is