chapter192

in order to make time for the evening date, ye jingyan busied himself with the matter at hand in the afternoon.

after an early dinner, he wandered around the bedroom.

only gao feng was playing games in the dormitory, and mo jiao and zhao ming had something to do.

gao feng saw that ye jingyan was uncertain, as if something had happened, and cared: "xiao yezi, what's wrong with you?" is there anything you can't figure out?

"no." ye jingyan smiled and scratched his hair, and he definitely couldn't let his roommate know what he was wearing to watch a drama at night!

it's very strange, isn't it just going to watch drama with lu jinchen?

it's not the first time you've been there, so why pay attention to what you're dressing for?

but ye jingyan suddenly and inexplicably began to care about this matter.

he quickly looked down at the warm white velvet sweatshirt on his body, opened the closet and looked at the others --

most of the clothes were prepared by lu jinchen, maybe he was more familiar with him than himself, as if he couldn't wear the effect that made his eyes shine, right?

discouraged.

but today is a date!

ye jingyan stood in front of the closet and picked and chose, turning over a thin white sweater vest with a dark blue collar, british preppy style, he pulled out a white shirt with a small standing collar.

today the weather is just right, it will not be cold or hot.

ye jingyan closed the closet door and slipped into the bathroom to change it. <

he took a picture in front of the mirror, simply combed his hair, squeezed his eyebrows at himself and made eyes --

go on a date, happy ~

-

ye jingyan just went down the bedroom building, and saw lu jinchen standing there, put on the new dark blue baseball uniform you bought on saturday and look extra youthful.

he praised his aesthetic for the first time, and sure enough, he chose it very well.

when lu jinchen looked back, he saw ye jingyan standing at the staircase staring at his appearance, the beige sweater vest made him look like a well-behaved good student, and there was a naïve purity and ignorance in his dark eyes that matched his face.

lu jinchen smiled, and ye jingyan ran over.

ye jingyan paused in front of him and asked, "how long have you been waiting?" why don't you tell me? obviously, it was

only five minutes before it was the time to make an appointment, and he still wanted to come down early and wait, but lu jinchen arrived earlier.

"just arrived." lu jinchen said, "let's go." from the

dormitory building to the art hall, the two walked while chatting.

ye jingyan quietly observed him, he hadn't seen him for a day, and nothing had changed, but he still couldn't help but look at him cautiously.

look at his handsome eyebrows, straight nose bridge, soft lips, rounded earlobes, look at his walking posture, observe the tone of his speech...

although ye jingyan did not find anything special about lu jinchen, he unexpectedly found that he was eager to find some differences in lu jinchen's eyes or actions.

why, exactly?

he didn't figure it out either. <

this time it was a guest performance by a well-known spanish repertory theatre, and today it was very lively, and the art hall was crowded with student audiences who came to queue up to enter.