chapter115

saturday.

little lotus was on top of a small chicken coop head, arching on the bed uncle.

both of them had washed up and were waiting for ye nanzhou to change his clothes.

yuan zheng was counting how many issues of "cubs rush forward" were left, and he asked ye nanzhou, who was walking out of the cloakroom: "there are more than thirty children today, right?" how many people are promoted?

ye nanzhou said, "according to the previous setup, today is the promotion of fifteen children." yuan zheng looked

up, his eyes looking at ye nanzhou, who was standing tall and jade, not knowing what he was looking for.

little lotus stood beside his uncle trembling, grabbed his collar and pulled it up, pulling it up to cover his face.

yuan zheng did not move and asked, "ye jingyan's little friend, what are you doing?" going to suffocate your uncle? "

uh huh." xiao lotus let out a stupid smile, "uncle has no face."

ye nanzhou picked up the little baby: "let's go to breakfast." calves are not sore? the

palm of his left hand rested on the baby's knee and gently rubbed it.

last night, xiao lotus and lu lu spent hours in the bouncy castle.

ye nanzhou admired the children's exuberant energy.

xiao lotus obediently lay on his father's shoulder, kissed his father's fair skin, and whispered, "daddy, who is not sour."

yuan zheng tugged on his clothes, jumped up from the bed, and said in his heart: what a little squeamish bag. <

he hugged them from behind ye nanzhou, "baby, you have a baby with your uncle."

xiao lotus's small hand pressed against his father's neck, hiding his small face, and smiling at the corner of his mouth: "hum ~"

yuan zheng reached out to support ye nanzhou's chin, "frightening" xiao bu: "if you don't spoil, i will kiss my father."

little lotus muttered, "huh?

ye nanzhou also glanced at yuan zheng, didn't he just say that he would not be too intimate in front of the little baby?

who knows, xiao lotus first "bar chirped" on his father's face, and sweetly held his father's cheeks: "don't give uncle kisses, daddy is xiao lotus's father baby ~"

yuan zheng smiled and kissed ye nanzhou's neck, looking at xiao bu triumphantly.

xiao lotus also hurried to kiss in the same position, as if to cover the uncle's kiss: "daddy, let's go, daddy!" don't give your uncle a kiss to your father.

ye nanzhou touched yuan zheng with his backhand: "take the stairs."

little lotus muttered, "uncle was bad early in the morning." "who's

bad?" yuan zheng rubbed his little hair, "you are a little bad bad. "

little bad bad bad?

sounds weird and cute.

xiao lotus smiled. <

he also didn't know why after moving into his new home, he could easily laugh for no reason, like every minute and every second was happy ~

more importantly, xiao lotus found that he seemed to have magical foreknowledge.

he can predict tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow, and will be very happy ~