chapter49

grandma chen's left eye is a slight spasm of the upper eyelid, and the doctor prescribes some medications, instructs her to supplement various vitamins, and regular follow-up visits for two weeks.

on the way back, grandpa chen had a lingering feeling: "it's good to go to the hospital, otherwise what if it is serious?" little

lotus learned grandpa's words, and said to grandma solemnly: "it's better to go to the hospital, otherwise what can i do if it is serious?" the

three adults were all amused by his childish and pretending to be an adult.

grandma chen approached the cute little lotus and pasted her face: "grandma knows it, and she will obediently take medicine in the future."

xiao lotus remembered what the doctor's uncle had said, "grandma, you still have to eat carrots." xiao lotus supervises grandma to eat every day. the

orphanage's vegetable garden also planted a lot of carrots, which is also convenient to eat.

grandpa chen pondered, "when august we plant another crop of carrots, everyone will eat them." nothing else, enough carrot tubes. children study with their eyes also hard, they eat more when they look back, they can cook and play as fruits, which is very good. "

good yay!" little lotus said in a loud voice, "daddy wants to eat it too."

if eating carrots can make dad's eyes without glasses, dad looks better without glasses.

ye nanzhou smiled and said, "well, eat with the baby." the

picture of the soft baby pinching the little carrot "clicking" and biting in his mind, cute.

lunch was eaten outside the restaurant, and when i got home, xiao lotus was already yawning before she got out of the car.

when ye nanzhou took him out of the car seat, xiao lotus grabbed his father's hand in confusion: "daddy, can xiao lotus be able today... ccan you not live broadcast it? he

wanted to be alone with his dad, and it was nice to have an extra minute, and he could do anything.

ye nanzhou kissed his hot little forehead: "well, daddy asked brother xiaoke to help the baby talk to everyone, suspend the day today." the

corners of xiao lotus's mouth were pulled up, and he arched contentedly into his father's arms, but he couldn't stand it and slept.

ye nanzhou carried the baby into the bedroom, put it on the bed, put a thin quilt corner on the small belly, and then went to the bathroom to wash his hands and twisted a wet towel.

he gently and meticulously wiped the baby's

small tender face, and

the more he looked at it, the more endearing it became, and he couldn't help but bow his head and kiss the soft cheek.

although in his sleep, as long as xiao lotus feels that his father is around, he likes to be next to his father, and the small palm also likes to hang on his father.

ye nanzhou moved his arm a few centimeters away, and the little baby moved closer in the direction and re-attached to his father.

he stretched out his slender fingers, and the small hand that had just come close to the baby was gently held by him.

ye nanzhou remembered that when the baby was happy and excited, he always liked to "whine" and pounce into his arms and rub his head.

as an adult, he would love to do that too, just like at this moment, he wanted to hold the baby and rub it on his little chest.