chapter119

xiao lotus and brother lu lu sat at the table to eat, and he chose a red velvet cake for himself and a chestnut cake for brother lu lu.

after the dessert was served, lu lu used a small fork to dig out a chestnut on the triangle cream cake and handed it to the mouth of the little elk.

xiao lotus tilted her head slightly, opened her mouth and ate it, puffed up her cheeks and smiled, and said somewhat vaguely: "thank you brother!" the

small interactions excite the audience.

"yo yo yo, this little action is too habitual! privately, lu lu must have often fed small sugar lotus to eat!

"happy little sugar lotus, sweet dead sweet dead"

"so annoying, why do i have to be fed a bite of dog food when i watch a cute baby variety show!" (no, please leave me alone and keep going!) "the

brotherhood bureau can also be ah! auntie i don't refuse, sweet is good ~"

at the same time, yuan zhenghu thought with a face: what "can also be"? yes "must be able"!

he drew a bottle of mineral water from the staff, and when he returned to god, he saw that uncle liu's soul was not guarded.

yuan zheng took an extra bottle, walked back and handed it to uncle liu, asking, "mr. liu?" is there something going on today? or are you going to do a favor, and i'll help you take care of the landing?

uncle

liu caught the mineral water and smiled: "no, no, no." nothing urgent, didn't rest well yesterday.

yuan zheng understood this, gave up at the right time, and did not continue to ask questions.

he suddenly remembered the situation of lu lu in the program today, obviously only six years old and not good at expression, obviously wanting to help others but it seems to have not been effective, but because it is too smart and mature to fully integrate into the same age of children? <

the relationship between xiao budian and lu lu was so good, but it was unexpected by yuan zheng.

it seems that he has time to talk to xiao budian and ask how they have become inseparable good friends.

-

lunchtime ends cheerfully with the little ones playing around.

today's program group venue is not as luxurious as the last resort, the afternoon bed provided is a chase shop slightly above the ground, and more than thirty children lie in two rows according to gender.

little lotus landed on his brother lying in the innermost part, and he wanted to be alone with his brother.

lu lu sleeps on the outside, protecting the small elk on the inside.

children are already very familiar with the camera, and when they pass by or encounter it, they will always get together to make a mistake.

xiao lotus is no exception, rubbing her small ears at the nearest high camera, staring at the camera with cute big eyes, and saying with a mouth shape: "daddy, xiao lotus misses you!"

after saying that, he shyly lay down on the bunk and pulled up the small quilt to form himself into a ball.

"wow, it's daddy who's calling out to little lotus, right?"

"huh, right? oh, i hate the little sugar root!

"envy the dead sugar lotus father!"

"what to do, i like such a greasy and crooked little baby, why didn't i??"