chapter154

instead of sitting in the car seat, she sat on her father's lap on her side, her cheek pressed against her father's chest, and the little sadness had not yet completely passed, and there was still some trance.

"dad, are we going to go home now?"

"hmm." ye nanzhou flattened the little baby's upturned hair.

as a variety show producer, he knows that today's level design can especially mobilize the emotions of the participants, and the ups and downs are very obvious, not to mention that the children are still so small, it is inevitable that there will be a feeling of emptiness after the end.

he gently patted the baby's shoulder and whispered, "baby, dad asked the sister of the program group for something without your consent, i don't know if you will like it." "

what?" xiao lotus's eyes lit up, and he didn't see anything on the seat anymore.

he grabbed dad with one hand, and leaned forward with his small body to observe where he was putting his feet.

yuan zheng smiled in front of him and said, "here it is."

he raised his hand and handed the orange carry bag on the seat to the back.

bright orange is the representative color of polar orange tv, and xiao lotus is already very familiar.

xiao lotus hugged the big bag and put it on his knees, and his small face was almost buried in it, and he took out the same orange striped swimsuit, orange baby water balloon, small ball, etc. worn in the show.

two small hands squeezed the shoulders of the swimsuit and asked in surprise, "how did daddy know that xiao lotus liked this little dress?"

ye nanzhou smiled and hugged the cute baby: "because dad has a little baby in his heart, he said to dad."

"whew! xxiao lotus must also live in daddy's heart! little lotus rubbed his father's chest, pressed his little ear to the position of his father's heart, and his big eyes shone with brilliant brilliance, "daddy, little lotus heard the little baby in his father's heart, and he was jumping happily."

ye nanzhou was amused by the baby: "well, just as happy as the baby." "

yikes!" xiao lotus let out a slightly regretful little milk voice, "daddy, lu lu's brother's not."

he muttered, if only his brother had a little swimsuit too.

ye nanzhou nodded the tip of his little nose: "just now when my father went to ask the sister of the program group for it, my sister said that she would prepare such a small gift for the children as a souvenir." it's just that dad took the baby first.

xiao lotus looked up and asked, "oh! qi qi also has ah? do xiao feng's brothers and sissi's sisters have them? what about small bamboo?

ye nanzhou thought that his thoughtful little baby was really very intimate: "all the children who came today have it."

"hmm~" little lotus hugged the little swimsuit, and the little fingertips gently brushed on the press, "daddy, little lotus wants to learn to swim." yuan zheng, who was

driving, said obligatedly: "daddy taught you!" dad won an award for swimming at school. "

okay." xiao lotus remembered the performance of yuan's father when the parent-child competition, took his father's hand and said, "daddy, yuan's father helped xiao lotus take the first."

yuan zheng smiled vaguely at ye nanzhou in the rearview mirror: "yes, how is father ye going to reward me?" when

ye nanzhou saw this, he said, "eat more dishes at night and make up for it."