chapter2

the pale golden sunlight above the stage sprinkled around xiao lotus, forming a strange, shining aura on his dark hair, young and cute like a little angel who had strayed into the world.

the small lotus black glass-like eyes are like two small bright and transparent stars, which emit an unusually moist and sincere glow under the cover of long eyelashes.

in shyness and hesitation, xiao lotus waved her white and tender little hand at the camera, and whispered in a childish tone: "hello everyone, i am xiao lotus." the live broadcast room of "cubs rush forward" was almost instantaneous, swept by a whole row of exclamation points.

all the people at the scene, the staff, parents, children, and simple passers-by all looked at the cute and cute little angels on the stage.

after xiao lotus said hello, he paused slightly, looked down at xiao ke's brother who was not far away, and then looked at the camera firmly, and said slowly word by word: "xiao lotus came to find her father and mother, and xiao lotus would like to miss her father and mother very much." if an uncle or aunt sees xiao lotus's parents, remember to tell them that xiao lotus has been waiting for them to pick me up and take me home. it's not like other children who bring musical instruments to show off their musical talents, and they can't dance, recite, or be prepared at all.

he supported his small chin with two palms, held his round cheeks, slowly unfolded his palms and thin little fingers, and made a petal blooming motion, and his eyebrows bent and smiled.

the little cuteness of the porcelain doll successfully transformed into a sweet and splendid sunflower.

xiao lotus looks forward to her parents seeing her sweet and cute smile. <

the screen that was being broadcasting boiled up in an instant, like a drop of water accidentally dripping into a hot oil pot.

the barrage crackled and flew up for a while:

"oh my god, the ceiling of the human cub's appearance has appeared, isn't it?" across the screen are emitting a sweet milk smell ~ ~ where is mom and dad, go and recognize your relatives! otherwise i'm going to steal it." 

"oh ~ little pot friend, ma ma is here, come and let me rua a little face!"

"like my daughter, i like to do small blossoming movements, and i must be a warm little sweetheart ~ like ~ "

"like this little cub!" program group, i order you to give this cub to me, otherwise i will cry to you, hum ~ ~ "

"please the program group must let him participate ~ children, sister waiting for you oh ~ "

the host of the red dress smiled and half crouched in front of xiao lotus, and handed him a red envelope: "xiao lotus, welcome to our program."

xiao lotus squeezed the corner of the red packet, said thank you softly, turned around and ran to the waiting little brother ke.

although he was determined to go on stage, he was still a little shy, and the little lotus porcelain white cheeks appeared red, and his cheeks were also hot.

xiao lotus quickly threw herself into xiao ke's brother's arms, buried her head in his shoulder, and rubbed her forehead her brother's skin.

xiao ke gently rubbed his back: "our little lotus is awesome! he leaned over to xiao lotus's ear, "just now i heard a lot of people say that you are very cute." xiao lotus rested his chin on his brother's shoulder, raised his head slightly, and noticed the strange eyes not far away, it seemed that there were many people looking at him, and he shyly formed a ball, trying to bury himself in his brother's arms.