chapter65

after ye nanzhou temporarily returned to the orphanage from the tv station, he took care of work matters at home in the afternoon.

xiao lotus was the happiest, and happily tried on glasses for her father, and each pair of glasses on her father's face was particularly beautiful.

ye nanzhou saw that the baby's little head was crooked, silent, as if he was thinking about something careful, he took off his sunglasses and put them next to him, and put one arm around the baby: "what's wrong?" why didn't baby suddenly stop talking to daddy?

xiao lotus grabbed his father's ear and gently shook it: "xiao lotus found it."

ye nanzhou wondered, "what?

yuan zheng also sat aside and asked, "what's wrong?" xiao lotus smiled and said, "it's not that the sunglasses are good-looking, it's daddy who looks good, so daddy looks good when he wears sunglasses." is it such an uncle? is xiao lotus right?

ye nanzhou was coaxed into joy and hugged the baby and kissed him heavily.

yuan zheng rubbed xiao lotus's hair, and said in his heart that he was really not as good as xiao lotus would coax his brother to be happy.

"xiao lotus is right, daddy is just good-looking."

"mm-hmm-hmm," xiao lotus responded enthusiastically.

ye nanzhou didn't hear yuan zheng's words, and only asked xiao lotus: "baby, is it okay for us to take a nap?" in a moment, dad will help you live at three o'clock.

xiao lotus sat on his father's lap: "daddy, in a day, will xiao lotus be able to see lu lu's brother, qi qi, and them?" will we still play that kind of fun little game? father?

after the program was stopped, xiao lotus felt that time passed extremely slowly, in addition to his frequent contact with lu lu's brother, he and qiqi only talked twice on the phone.

xiao lotus looks forward to playing games with everyone, of course, to play games in a friendly way, rather than encountering unhappy things.

since ye nanzhou quit the program, he consciously did not understand the specific situation of the program, so it is not clear in what direction severe will plan the program now. he said: "there should still be small games suitable for children to play, and dad doesn't know much about it now."

knowing that dad had left the show to do other important work, he was sitting on dad's lap and suddenly fell backwards without warning.

yuan zheng sat next to them, and when he saw the situation, he immediately reached out to protect xiao lotus.

xiao lotus suddenly raised his hands and cheered inexplicably: "xiao lotus knows that his uncle will catch xiao lotus!" oh! uncle is awesome!

ye nanzhou was dumbfounded, the excitement of the child's mystery.

yuan zheng carried xiao bu to the head of the bed and put it away: "well, you should obediently sleep with your father first."

xiao lotus grabbed his uncle's wrist, "well... uncle also wants to sleep. grandma said that sleeping more will grow tall uncle!

yuan zheng saw that he had pinched his own flesh and skin, and his little finger was strange and cute, and he immediately pointed to the upper bunk: "or, how about bao bao and his uncle go up to sleep?"

xiao lotus had not yet slept on the upper bunk, and stood up in surprise: "okay."

ye nanzhou asked, "baby, don't you want to sleep with your father?" <

xiao lotus looked at her father, then at her uncle, her big eyes blinking, and she seemed to be caught in a tangle.

ye nanzhou was instantly injured, the little baby was really easy to be coaxed away, how could he put yuan zheng in his heart in just a few days?