chapter33

after eating breakfast, ye nanzhou took xiao ke with him and went to the pole orange tv station together.

xiao lotus followed the agreement between him and lu lu, and lu lu came to pick him up.

when he was about to arrive at the tv station building, xiao ke asked, "brother zhou, why don't i get off at the intersection in front of me?" "huh

?" ye nanzhou smiled and turned his head to look at him, "don't be nervous, just go to the tv station together, it's all right."

xiao ke was a little worried: "really?

ye nanzhou was relieved: "if anyone sees it, you will say that i was shouted to get on the bus when i walked after getting off the bus."

"good." xiao ke felt that this explanation was very logical, anyway, he couldn't think of a better one, so he said it.

when he got out of the car, ye nanzhou just happened to receive a work call, and he asked xiao ke to go up first.

xiao ke said thank you silently and walked quickly to the elevator of the building.

but who knows, when the elevator arrived at the first floor, as soon as the door opened, xiao ke saw xiao ding carrying breakfast and walking in.

it was not until six o'clock, and there were only three or four people in the elevator.

xiao ke and xiao ding stared at each other with wide eyes, and he was extremely embarrassed and weak-hearted: "little ding brother is early... good morning. xiao ding's

eyes were full of doubts, and he bypassed the others and approached xiao ke, and asked in a low voice, "how do you come up from below?" below

is the parking lot, and the small can not have a car, usually by bus, what is going on today?

xiao ke looked up to see the floor numbers displayed by the elevator, and in a panic took out what ye nanzhou told him: "after getting off the bus, i met brother zhou, and brother zhou took me by the way."

xiao ding frowned: "what about brother zhou?" why didn't i come up with you?

xiao visible seemed to accept this reason, relieved, and said smoothly: "brother zhou answered the phone in the car, let me come up first." the

elevator clanged to reach the floor where they were.

xiao ke hurriedly stepped out, afraid that xiao ding would ask another question, and he would have to tell ye nanzhou and xiao lotus about the things that they recognized.

again holmes "upper body" xiao ding, looking at the back of xiao ke who can walk away, thought of one thing:

so early today, where is the bus?

the first bus from the orphanage is after six o'clock!

so, there's only one truth --

brother zhou went to the orphanage to pick up xiao ke for work,

or xiao ke stayed at brother zhou's house last night.

xiao ding once again thundered five thunder, what the hell is going on!

-

when xiao lotus got up, the brothers and sisters of the family also rose up one after another.

today, saturday, everyone does not have to go to class, and they are ready to gather around the computer to watch the live broadcast of "cubs rush forward".

xiao lotus slept fully, the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously, sitting on a chair and nibbling on the small steamed buns were happily shaking his feet, and he had to laugh for tens of seconds when he took a bite of the small steamed buns.