chapter53

the nanny car is parked in the vip parking space of the mall, and after the children get off the bus, only xiao lotus and yuan zheng are left.

after xiao lotus finished talking to his uncle, his little ass twisted and slid down his uncle's knee.

he stepped on his feet and looked at his brothers and sisters who had already gotten off the bus: "uncle, we also got out of the car."

yuan zheng followed xiao budian and asked, "xiao lotus, uncle will wash the pillow when he goes back, okay?"

xiao lotus did not look back, nodded his little head, the small palms patted one by one on the two rows of car chairs, the mood seemed to be sunny up ~

to play with the dolls ~

yuan zheng let xiao lotus wait in the car, he got out of the car first, reached out to xiao lotus and said: "uncle hug you down, okay?"

xiao lotus tilted his head, and his bright black eyes turned.

yuan zheng raised his arm falsely, unprovoked nervousness, this can be more exciting than speculating in u.s. stocks, u.s. stocks at least have a basis for judgment, can be predicted in advance, it is too difficult to lose some money, and it is too difficult to coax small people not to be happy.

after a few seconds of silence, xiao lotus obediently leaned over and let his uncle hold him.

yuan zheng seemed to have experienced a kind of "gift" from a small point, and after hugging it, his heart suddenly felt a great sense of gratitude.

thank you little one for being willing to be close to yourself.

xu feng, the assistant next to him, looked at his boss with a look of "sincere trepidation" and always felt that something was wrong.

at the negotiating table two days ago, wasn't it still calm and calm, and the weight was light?

after being held high by her uncle, xiao lotus was the same as her father, but it seemed that her uncle's upper arm was hard, and her fingers poked lightly, well, it seemed to be a little fatter than her father.

yes! no, it's dad who's too skinny.

xiao lotus thought intently, how can i make my father fatter?

if only the little lotus could make a good meal, maybe dad would eat more.

-

together with the bodyguards, a group of more than ten people entered the elevator of the mall in a mighty way.

xu feng stood at yuan zheng's side, vibrating his mobile phone before entering the elevator.

he took out a look, caller id: ye nanzhou.

xu feng was slightly stunned, how to contact him?

don't contact mr. yuan?

yuan zheng was looking down at xiao rong's look, afraid that because of some of his "unconscious" behavior, he would make xiao bu feel uncomfortable, so he did not notice xu feng's situation.

chen jingyu, who was standing next to

xu feng, asked instead, "uncle, don't you answer the phone?" xu feng explained: "the

signal in the elevator is not good, i will pick it up again." "

oh." chen jingyu nodded.

the elevator of the mall is a ball-shaped transparent glass design, and after rising to the first floor, the view is abruptly open, and the lively and noisy shopping mall interior scene is full of scenes.