chapter103

after xiao lotus finished the call with her father, she asked her uncle if he had eaten enough at noon.

yuan zheng listened to xiao bu care about himself, and was touched to hold him and sit on his lap: "i am full, thank you forbao."

little lotus poked his uncle's chin and played with it.

yuan zheng remembered the fourth level and said to xiao bu in his arms: "bao bao, just now when you were in the labyrinth, your father was very worried about you, and he called his uncle and asked if you wanted to come out of it." not

long after the incident just passed, xiao lotus still remembered it vividly, he heard his uncle say this, and quickly grabbed his uncle's finger and shook it: "is daddy worried about xiao lotus?" "

hmm." yuan zheng hugged xiao cute, "father and uncle both think that bao bao is a little scared. but the good boy is still very good to rush in, right?

"well," xiao lotus was a little happy, and the two fathers cared about him so much that they hurriedly said, "uncle, xiao lotus is not particularly afraid, just a small fear of losing!"

he habitually pinched his little finger, revealing a slit, to show his uncle.

yuan zheng touched the cute little finger: "uncle knows, bao bao is a very brave little friend."

-

after a short break, xiao lotus and lu lu's brother entered the riverside cabin where they had stayed last week.

xiao lotus greeted xiao feng, mei xin and other familiar contestants and ran to the side of the small bed with a cigarette.

the big bed allowed him to sleep with his dad, but the small bed was cute.

he remembered that last time it was lu lu's brother who took care of himself, and today he was going to take the opportunity to take care of his brother.

xiao lotus pushed her brother to bed: "brother, you go up first." ""huh

?" lu lu originally wanted to help the little elk cover the quilt, but he propped himself on his back and pushed forward, turning his head and asking, "why?"

xiao lotus raised his small head and smiled brightly: "xiao lotus wants to take care of her brother and little baby, and cover her brother with a quilt." lu lu

heard this, subconsciously looked at the camera, shyly the roots of his ears were red, and whispered awkwardly: "brother cover it himself." "fortunately

i've eaten almost without missing out, hhhh, what is this moment of love?!" love love"

"brothers and sisters, brothers and brothers! lu lotus is a family no matter what!

"what brother and brother, you are going to laugh me

to death."

"like to see lu xiaolu blush, cool child's shy moments, it's so beautiful"

"or the little sugar lotus will be funny, brother little baby, this is not true i will never cry cp again ┗| 'o′ | ~"

"sisters don't have to be so sgsx!" brothers can also be, the family can do it ~"

lu lu was a persistent little elk, he could only climb into bed first, he was a little uncomfortable, sitting on the edge of the bed did not move.

xiao lotus gently pushed her brother: "brother lie down well." "

oh." lu lu quickly sat in the middle of the small bed, lay down, and looked up at the little elk on the side, only to see him busy pulling up the quilt from the end of the bed to cover himself, and also running around the small bed to the other side, pulling the small quilt to the position of his chest.