chapter22

after passing the proficiency of the first two levels, xiao lotus also successfully completed the lego model level of the third level, and after quickly building the items required on the mission card, orange baby gave five logic questions on the screen.

in the leisure area of the fourth level, xiao lotus was so thirsty that he exchanged a bottle of children's drink at the small supermarket with a unicorn sticker, which was milky.

originally, the audience thought that xiao cute wanted to find a cushioned seat to rest, but it turned out that xiao lotus was standing in the doorway of the small supermarket, lowering her small head, holding the milk carton with two small hands, and grunting and drinking all at once.

the empty milk box made a small arc in the air and was thrown into a trash can not far away.

little lotus spread his legs and ran to the next level.

"beautiful! my little lotus handsome moment ~ ma ma love"

"this show really inspires different aspects of children, i knew that i also took my child to participate, but may not be able to survive to the third level." maybe the memory chess level is directly eliminated, well, the mother is speechless"

"don't say so, in fact, in addition to today's topic, the first two issues are really small fights." from this issue onwards, there is a bit of a strict selection taste"

"where there is, obviously the second period is very strict." especially looking forward to the national competition, all the small players who are selected like this get together, i don't know how intense it will be"

the bullet screen is still gossiping about the level settings of the program group, and xiao lotus has unlocked new tasks.

new missions... it's weird.

baby orange said that xiao lotus had to imitate the dance on the machine screen to perform, and it would take a vote from the live audience to decide whether he could pass smoothly.

orange baby: "little lotus baby, this is a small task proposed by the audience who likes you, smart and brave you can do it, right?"

little lotus scratched his head: this... iit's a bit of a difficult one.

"isn't that what we left a message at the beginning of the show?" smoked to dance?

"i suddenly came to the spirit, that what, in case it hits mine, it really is... hey hey little lotus baby sorry"

"finished, i see the reaction of our geese, it may be difficult to dance."

"it's okay, everyone is ready to vote, can you pass smoothly to see the mother and father of the little lotus"

"the goose needs us, don't drag the goose back at the critical moment, rush the duck"

the screen has come out

now in a teaching dance of "flower fairy", a little girl in a pink ballet dress appears smiling.

xiao lotus stared at the dancing sister in a daze, confused, and looked at the orange baby, he still didn't seem to dare to believe that he really wanted to dance.

the light and lively music began, and the little girl began to wave her small hands and stand still.

at first, it was not very complicated, but xiao lotus kept up with the rhythm and began to move his small hands and feet awkwardly.

but i don't know what's going on, so i have to start stretching my arms, twisting and turning softly, swinging from side to side, and at the same time turning my hands.