chapter186

the next day, early in the morning.

ye jingyan woke up after a "hangover", his brain was slightly swollen, a little chaotic, and his thinking was a little slow, but the familiar touch on his face let him know that he was in his own bed, wearing his own white cat eye mask, and covering his own quilt.

but there was other scent in the room.

faint, familiar, breathy.

the memory of last night's meal flooded into his brain like seawater, ye jingyan instantly woke up, and he unconsciously smiled at the corner of his mouth --

his brother was also too good, he actually promised him!

he was still worried that lu jinchen would not agree, so he borrowed wine to strengthen his courage.

ye jingyan lay flat and did not move, but a hand came out of the bed and moved towards lu jinchen's quilt little by little.

like a small mouse sneaking out to forage, quietly and quietly approaching lu jinchen's body.

they slept in a bed together since they were young, and they knew each other's living habits so well that ye jingyan didn't have to look at it to know that he must be lying flat under the covers, sleeping in an extremely stable appearance, with his hands usually on either side of his body, or one hand on his abdomen.

sure enough, ye jingyan's hand just moved twice, and it touched the slender finger.

the milky white print was on the quilt, and the flexible thumb turned around and easily hooked the little thumb of the other person.

the palms of one large and one small are tightly linked.

under the white cat's blindfold, the corners of ye jingyan's mouth were upturned, as if he had done something bad. <

on the other side, lu jinchen's lips moved slightly, and he didn't know whether he was asleep or awake.

about ten minutes later, ye jingyan was drowsy, but the alarm clock sounded regularly, and he was startled and his body visibly trembled.

then the thick body leaned toward him, and an arm crossed his body to take the phone on the nightstand and press the alarm clock.

before he could make a sound, he was taken into a warm embrace and gently rubbed the back of his head.

the feeling of his hair being rubbed against his scalp was really more relaxed and comfortable than ever, and ye jingyan lazily rubbed it against his chest.

the two hugged each other across the quilt.

lu jinchen's chin gently pressed against the top of his head, and he whispered, "xiao lotus, get up and go take a shower?" i'll cook you a soup of decanting.

after he carried it home

last night, the whole person turned into a pool of water, and he washed his face and wiped his hands.

ye jingyan pouted on his chest, depressed, how could this be?

did my brother forget what he said yesterday?

or do you think he's drunk and casually talking?

lu jinchen let go of him slightly, as if he was about to get out of bed, he hurriedly wrapped his arms around his body tightly, looked up, and forgot that he still had an eyepatch on his face.

he angrily pulled the blindfold to his chin, revealing a pair of clear eyes: "brother! have you forgotten?

"what?" llu jinchen lowered his eyes, admiring his appearance in his bosom for a long time, always like a kitten, when he looked up, his two dark eyes looked particularly round, simple and cute, and he was a little dazed, looking very deceitful.