chapter 46

las vegas, a well-known luxury hotel.

at seven o'clock in the morning, the sun in the penthouse suite was almost dazzling.

next to the round table, a tall figure stood on his back, with a straight and stylish suit vest, which outlined the body line in a tight seam.

with his hands slanted into the pockets of his suit pants, he quietly looked down at the sprawling fountain outside the hotel.

this is yuan zheng.

at the other end of the round table were a number of attendees, from blonde foreigners to black-haired and black-eyed chinese.

they were talking about investment negotiations at the legg mason.

after the last person finished reporting, yuan zheng's assistant xu feng, qi li asked: "yuan zong, at present, our odds are 55, but the competitor lu group has a certain influence in north america after all, so the balance of many legg mason executives may still be inclined to lu' s."

yuan zheng slowly turned around.

the young entrepreneur has expanded the north american market in the past two years, known for his precise vision and decisiveness, and has formed a certain influence in the fields of finance, real estate and hotels.

every staff member sitting at the conference table was older than yuan zheng, but no one ever questioned yuan zheng's judgment and decision-making.

at this moment, yuan zheng's dark eyes looked at xu feng: "no, it is no longer five or five." we can get the luk boss to come, and we won this game a long time ago. tthere was

a faint smile under his eyes, but when xu feng wanted to investigate carefully, that little smile disappeared.

yuan zheng seemed unwilling to reveal his emotions too much in front of his subordinates, and his words were also to the point, and he said to the crowd: "that's it, i still have some things to deal with." prepare for each of you. the

brief internal meeting came to an end.

assistant xu feng had the illusion that the meeting should have been more than thirty minutes long, and his boss seemed to be deliberately compressing the meeting time.

the boss must have something more important and urgent on his hands now than today's hotel investment negotiations.

he followed yuan zheng for two years, from britain to the united states, knew yuan zheng's work habits and professional attitude, and knew that this boss who was younger than himself had superior willpower and ability to judge the situation, and absolutely did not allow himself to be distracted before major negotiations.

today, however, an exception was made.

ji yuxuan's man closed the notebook at hand and ordered xu feng to prepare the supplementary materials needed for the negotiation first in

a speed that was almost as fast as a speed.

yuan zheng turned his back, played with his mobile phone, and finally fixed his gaze on the time on the screen.

he is accustomed to using the time format of "hours, minutes and seconds", six digits, and the numbers in second units jump one by one, and when they wait until 59, all the numbers change instantaneously and enter a new time period.

this seems to represent some kind of fresh beginning. <

at 7:45, yuan zheng opened the address book and pressed the phone number of "mother".

at the last moment when xu feng packed up his things and left the room, he heard the young and promising yuan zong calmly call out "mom" to the person on the other end of the phone.