chapter196

when lu jinchen rushed out, ye jingyan sat on the sofa with red eyes and like a little rabbit, and saw him standing up stupidly, smacking his mouth and puffing up his cheeks, aggrieved and innocent little look.

lu jinchen forgot that ye dad was there, ran over and took the person in his arms and rubbed the back of his head, and hurriedly coaxed: "it's all right." "

cough cough."

yuan zheng, the last one to walk into the living room, coughed twice, reminding them that there were two big living people here.

ye jingyan hurriedly broke free from lu jinchen's arms in a panic, stood aside, bowed his head and confessed his mistake, and did not dare to look at him with a flat mouth, and his voice was very low: "daddy, don't you want to be angry, okay?"

yuan zheng raised his hand and prepared to go forward to pick up his son, but he saw lu jinchen subconsciously protecting the person behind him.

between the electric light and flint, the two compartments face each other.

ye jingyan was a little confused by their sword-rattling atmosphere and looked at them in a daze.

lu jinchen also realized that his reaction was a little big, and he silently hung his head and stood next to him.

yuan zheng smiled and hugged his son: "jin chen, you don't think i'm going to hit xiao lotus, do you?" "nothing

." lu jinchen was extremely resolute in denial, with a sense that he was not ready to admit it when he was killed.

ye nanzhou said, "let's all sit down and talk." the

four men were all tall, standing in the living room like four pillars, directly stiffening the atmosphere.

lu jinchen pulled ye jingyan to sit on the edge of the sofa, opposite the two fathers.

ye jingyan moved around very embarrassedly, kept a certain distance from him, looked at the two fathers with his eyes, and said softly: "father, let me explain it to you, okay?" don't think about it. "

yuan zheng folded his legs: "well, you say." but before you said that your father wanted to remind you, just now jin chen has already said. so, you'd better be honest, or if it doesn't—"

"huh?" ye jingyan panicked.

he furrowed his brows, anxiously lu jinchen, did he say it first? what are you talking about? this......

oh no, he also said it to papa ye first.

so they are equivalent to saying at the same time.

lu jinchen pressed his hand that had landed on his knee and rubbed it hard: "you tell the truth, i didn't lie to yuan dad." "

oh." although ye jingyan agreed, he was still not used to being held by his father in front of him, and quickly pulled it out, but he was afraid that he would be upset, and quickly stuffed a round pillow into his arms.

these small movements made the two fathers see clearly.

ye nanzhou said in his heart, this is clearly a cute little child, actually has grown to the age of falling in love, he himself is still a little confused.

it was funny and reluctant.

in fact, before going to dinner, ye nanzhou mentioned the ring to yuan zheng.

at that time, the video was clearly wearing an infinity finger, a yellow diamond, which said so clearly, and today it was suddenly changed to wearing the middle finger.

although ye nanzhou only saw one glance, he was already clear enough to see that it was definitely not a yellow diamond inside.

after he had doubts, he didn't even ask, as long as his eyes were obviously on the ring, the baby began to look at him around, obviously catty. <