chapter8

when ye nanzhou found xiao gu's father and son, xiao gu was wiping away tears, and he should have been taught a lesson by his father.

he asked the staff to take xiaogu to wash his face first.

xiao gu's father apologized with a smile: "ye production, i told xiao gu that i would continue to record the program for a while, and i am really sorry not to delay the live broadcast." 

"it's fine." on the way to them just now, ye nanzhou was thinking about the situation that xiao gu showed in the show.

he asked, "xiao gu's father, do i feel that xiao gu's personality is a little impatient?"

xiao gu's father said, "yes, he is quite anxious, but his character is not bad, he is still young, and he is not very good at controlling his emotions."

ye nanzhou paused, clenched his fist against his lips with an empty fist and coughed lightly, and said lightly: "little father gu, then i think parents still have to guide them properly, right?" like just now, it happens right under your nose, and if it's outside, it's easy to cause unnecessary disputes.

xiao gu's father was stunned to hear it, he could hear the meaning of the words outside the words, and accused him of improper education.

"we guided, we were definitely educated. it's just that the child is disobedient, and we really buy him a way, right?

ye nanzhou noticed that the father seemed to be pushing the problem to the child, and his eyes gradually became serious: "in fact, the child is still young, and it is still too late to guide education." if the parents let go of their freedom and let him develop the habit of venting his temper at will, i am afraid that it will be bad for him. this is much more direct than what was just said.

xiao gu's father's face turned red, and he knew that he was wrong.

footsteps came. <

xiao gu and the leader walked out of the bathroom.

ye nanzhou bent down and smiled at xiao gu and said, "xiao gu, do you think it is appropriate for you to continue to participate in the show?" still want to go back and rest? if you want to rest, your uncle asks you to prepare a small lounge for you, and then prepare some snacks and drinks, what do you want to eat? tell your uncle okay? the guidance in ye nanzhou's

words was very heavy, but xiao gu and xiao gu's father did not hear it, thinking that he was just doing business as a producer.

only the staff familiar with him are keenly aware of this.

teacher ye should be a little unhappy now, as for the reason...

her eyes drifted to xiao gu's father, should they have said something unpleasant just now? it is also quite rare for someone who can make teacher ye show discomfort so obviously.

xiao gu remembered that xiao lotus had just drunk milk or something, and he nodded, "i'm going to rest, i want to drink milk and eat." he glanced at his father quietly, as if he were a little cautious, worried that his father would object.

ye nanzhou rubbed his hair, turned to xiao gu's father, and said, "little gu dad, then bother you to accompany xiao gu." also if there is any need, just mention it to our staff. let xiao gu take a break and play again after a while. i'll also let the host convey it to the audience.

although xiao gu's father very much wants xiao gu to show his face to the show, he can see xiao gu's awkward look, and it is estimated that even if he returns to the show, he will not perform very well, so he has to agree.

the staff led the little gu father and son to rest.

xiao ding came out of a door and ran to ye nanzhou: "brother zhou, the group is looking for you." <