chapter169

the next morning.

when xiao lotus woke up, he crept close to the large bedroom, his long bunny ears pressed against the door, listening carefully to the movements inside.

well, there seems to be no sound, and the dads are still sleeping.

with a happy face, his two feet tiptoed up, his small hands resting on his handles, pressing them slowly and gently.

the door opened a narrow slit, and the little body flowed in like running water, and ran to the sofa stool at the end of the bed to hide, afraid of waking up dad and being discovered.

there seemed to be no reaction in the bed, and the fathers did not wake up!

xiao lotus clenched his small fist and waved it, excited.

the small hand was pulled at the end of the bed, and the little lotus slowly protruded its small head, and the big eyes blinked toward the bed to observe.

huh, father yuan took advantage of his absence again and hugged father ye tightly!

father yuan likes to stick to father ye more than he does.

xiao lotus quietly approached father ye along the big bed, and he did not dare to get too close, and pouted next to the edge of the bed.

dad was good when he slept, and the little lotus who looked at him wanted to hug his father.

just as he was wandering, xiao lotus's eyes went black, the quilt on the bed was suddenly lifted, and a large hand grabbed it.

"ah! father! little lotus grabbed her little arm and giggled and was pulled onto the big bed. <

yuan zheng hugged xiao bu dian into the quilt and said in a strange tone, "this is a little guy from somewhere, let me see if it is delicious."

"aha~" little lotus kicked the quilt randomly, in a hurry, kissed his father's face, and whispered while kissing, "kiss! big monster quickly turn back to daddy!

ye nanzhou leaned over the side holding the quilt and yawned and asked, "why is it so early baby?" what about my brother? "my

brother is still whirring~" xiao lotus pasted into his father's arms, "daddy ~ did xiao lotus wake up daddy?"

"no, daddy is awake." ye nanzhou was woken up by yuan zheng in the morning, fortunately the baby came in, otherwise he didn't know what yuan zheng was going to do, he hugged the baby and turned around, let him lie on the pillow, kissed him on the small face, kissed him on the small arm, and kissed the back of his hand.

little lotus smiled sweetly, and the little milk pot in her heart grunted happily and bubbled.

"daddy ~" xiao lotus took a bite of a father, grabbed his father's ear and said, "dad said, to teach xiao lotus pinyin, has dad forgotten it?" he

woke up today thinking about this matter, in his simple life, it was already the most serious and most important problem that needed to be solved.

"i haven't forgotten." ye nanzhou had thought about it before, but the last time he told baobao, he was not willing to learn, and now he knew that he had to take the initiative to "ask for advice".

he nodded at the tip of the baby's upturned nose: "baby, it will be very hard to learn."

xiao lotus hugged her father's face: "baby is not afraid!" baby is not afraid of anything! <

ye nanzhou was cute by the little guy who called himself a baby, and kissed him: "well, that father is not afraid, dad believes in the little baby."

yuan zheng said, "bao bao, then daddy is going to set up strict study training for you, you can't be lazy, you know?" "