chapter81

yuan zheng did not dare to give xiao bu to eat too much durian, and after letting him taste a small piece, he said: "bao bao, eating too much will make your stomach uncomfortable, we will eat a piece today." uncle, like you, eats only one piece. the

little lotus muttered a moist lower lip, and the small teeth up and down gently touched, pointing to the durian that had not yet been opened, and said solemnly: "uncle, if you don't eat the light, it will break."

yuan zheng smiled, picked up the little clever ghost and let him sit on his lap: "that uncle eats, and it won't be broken when he eats it all?"

xiao lotus: "..."

uncle is bad bad!

xiao lotus raised her eyes to her father for help: "daddy, xiao lotus also wants to eat it, and then eat a little and lose it!"

ye nanzhou said, "baby, you and your uncle peeled off the durian meat, took part of it to the refrigerator to freeze it, and left it a little longer for dinner." good no good? uncle is right, you can't eat too much, don't digest, you may feel uncomfortable at night.

little lotus looked at the creamy durian flesh and cocked his small mouth, "oh, okay."

however, after a fleeting moment, he happily stretched out his hands to hold the large durian petal: "if the little lotus root wants to peel, the small lotus root will also peel!" "

be careful." ye nanzhou instructed the little baby to take out the durian meat.

little lotus learned the appearance of uncle, carefully holding the full and soft flesh inside, and the small eyebrows beat dramatically, as if they were extremely reluctant to put into the dish.

ye nanzhou looked at this cute little eyebrow and wanted to laugh. <

yuan zheng will open the remaining few petals to facilitate him to take the meat.

after xiao lotus put all the flesh into the plate, he quickly pushed and pushed the plate full of flesh, and the round little face quickly turned to his uncle's chest, closed his eyes and said: "daddy take it away, otherwise xiao lotus... the lotus root is going to be eaten! two

small hands, nowhere to be placed, held high, as if helpless by the fact that the durian was about to be "confiscated."

yuan zheng was about to be killed by xiao bu cute, upside down his legs, and coaxed him to say: "there are other delicious things for dinner, don't be sad."

little lotus puffed up her cheeks and put her little finger to her lips to sip the taste.

woohoo, delicious!

ye nanzhou rubbed the baby's head, although he wanted to make him eat happily

, but durian fiber is more, the child is originally delicate in the stomach, easy not to digest flatulence, and may also be on fire, so he has to be a strict father.

xiao lotus watched his father carry the durian meat into the kitchen, quickly climbed down from his uncle, quietly followed his father to the kitchen door, and watched his father put the durian meat into a plastic box, and then sent it to the refrigerator in its entirety.

yuan zheng stood behind the door frame with him, revealing a head to look inside.

ye nanzhou closed the back door of the refrigerator, and found that the big one and the small one were tilting their heads to look at themselves, and they couldn't help but smile.

"come over and wash your hands."

xiao lotus reluctantly moved in from the outside: "daddy, xiao lotus doesn't want to wash her hands, but when xiao lotus wants to eat meat, you can smell your fingers."