chapter167

at night, before taking a bath, xiao lotus remembered a very important thing.

he rushed out of the bathroom barefoot.

yuan zheng was releasing water when he heard footsteps, turned his head and asked, "what's wrong?" good baby? where to go? he

pressed the switch.

xiao lotus ran back again, crouched on the door frame and smiled inwards, saying, "daddy, xiao lotus wants a small basket of her own dirty clothes." little

fingers nodded at the dirty laundry basket under the washstand.

yuan zheng took a look, usually they would pay great attention to putting the small clothes on the top of the adults' clothes, and aunt jin washed them separately.

yuan zheng stepped forward, crouched down in front of him, and rubbed his little head: "huh? why?

xiao lotus obediently stood up, pulled on his own little shirt, and tilted his little head: "xiao lotus wants to put it in the small class." "that's

it." yuan zheng smiled and carried xiao budian into the bathroom, "you undress yourself first, and daddy will take it for you." he

put the little dot on the small stool next to the bathtub, curled his knuckles, and gently tapped the little head, "just let you undress, don't crawl around."

"hmm~" little lotus tweeted daddy, dad gave him a small basket, so he wouldn't move around~

when ye nanzhou entered the house, he saw yuan zheng humming a song and walking outside.

he was about to ask when he was pushed out the door and stuck in the wall and kissed him.

ye nanzhou frowned: "what about baby? what are you doing?

yuan zheng smiled and said, "why is our baby so cute?" i also want to get a dirty basket for his class clothes. are you specifically like me? "

ye nanzhou really wanted to roll his eyes and push him: "then you are not quick to take it"

yuan zheng reached up and squeezed his lower lip hard, and the tip of his tongue ran over his lips, and vaguely rubbed it on his waist before walking away.

tonight at the hotel, ye nanzhou was tossed by him to the point of being sore, and now looking at him with such a faceless look, he was even more angry.

he quickly stepped into the bathroom, only to see the little baby holding his chin, his small palm covering his cheek, humming music in his mouth, and his clothes were happy.

"daddy!" xiao lotus reached out and grabbed it, to hug.

ye nanzhou picked up the little baby, "daddy help you undress, okay?" baby likes small class clothes, right?

"hmm~" xiao lotus kissed and rubbed in his father's arms, so he liked his father's breath, but...

xiao lotus actually smelled different from the toiletries at home.

he grabbed the collar of his father's shirt, and the tip of his nose probed into his father's clothes, sniffing against the skin of his neck.

there is a strong fragrance, unlike the home shower gel, shampoo, soap, or even any familiar smell of lotus root.

xiao lotus was strange and puzzled: "dad~ dad? "huh

?" ye nanzhou was unbuttoning the little baby, thinking that he was kissing and sniffing as usual, when he saw him suddenly frown, "what's wrong?"

yuan zheng walked in and asked, "what's wrong?" xxiao lotus's

little finger pressed on dad's neck and nodded lightly, and pouted to yuan dad: "dad has other smells, weird, xiao lotus doesn't like it."