chapter63

yuan zheng took ye nanzhou and xiao ke home with xiao lotus, but he did not get out of the car and wanted to go to han qi's appointment.

holding her father's right hand, xiao lotus stood outside the cab door, tiptoed and waved, "uncle, i want to go home early."

yuan zheng made an ok gesture: "it must be very early!"

he glanced up at his brother and asked with a smirk, "brother, will you leave me the door?"

ye nanzhou nodded.

although only this reaction was enough to make yuan zheng feel very good, he was in such a good mood that he didn't even feel trouble going to see han qi.

xiao lotus, who was standing in the same place, waited for the car to disappear before looking up and asking, "daddy, what is the door?" how does the door stay?

ye nanzhou very much wanted to pick up the little baby, but the little baby insisted on not giving the hug and leaving on his own, so he had to give up.

he rubbed his baby's hair: "keep the door when we sleep, don't lock the door, so you can come in." 

"is that so?" xiao lotus blinked, as if it was funny, "but dad, didn't we lock the door in the first place?" uncle strange.

ye nanzhou smiled.

yuan zheng deliberately said that words to him, and he could naturally understand the meaning outside the words, but this layer of meaning could only mean that it could not be conveyed, and naturally could not be explained to the little baby. <

xiao lotus is also temporarily curious and does not intend to "study" deeply.

he grabbed his father's hand and jumped up, ready to eat dinner ~

-

yuan zheng has not returned to china for a long time, the last time he saw han qi was in san francisco, two years ago.

at that time, yuan zheng had just taken over a part of the north american business, and his work was far less sophisticated and strong, and he was naturally short in front of these old predecessors.

yuan zheng went alone, did not take xu feng, wore a very casual t-shirt and black loose sports pants, casual enough to be used as pajamas and pajamas, or play on the court.

surprisingly, han qi was not alone.

han qi also brought a supplier from rongcheng, a small boss in his mid-thirties, surnamed you.

when yuan zheng appeared, han qi was really stunned, and seemed to be a little displeased, as if he had been neglected by yuan zheng.

but yuan zheng is the only son of the yuan family after all, and in the future, all the properties of the yuan family must be inherited by him, and han qi, no matter how much he has an opinion, he just smiled and pointed at him with his finger, half jokingly and half accusatoryly: "little yuan zong, isn't it in the united states that he dresses up every day to go to work?" no wonder you refuse to return to china, let your father see it, and have to find you two tailors to make two suits on the spot.

yuan zheng smiled and did not take it seriously.

the older generation pays attention not to rules, but to face. <

the so-called rules are only used to restrain others to meet their own face and dignity.

today, if yuan zheng and his father wear a sports suit, han qi may not know how to "smear honey with a big mouth" like a boast of the old and strong.

the supplier's boss you met yuan zheng for the first time, saw that he was young, born with a dignified appearance, and even exaggerated two sentences, but he was not clear about his business ability, and the exaggeration became: "if xiao yuan always enters the entertainment circle, then many male celebrity male models have to make way for you."