chapter173

the next day, xiao lotus just opened her eyes and turned to yuan's father to confirm that his father was around to be at ease.

i was afraid that yuan's father would be caught by his grandfather and go home.

yuan zheng saw that xiao didn't blink, so he rushed to him and asked with a smile, "looking for daddy?"

xiao lotus hurriedly stretched out his little paws to cover his father's mouth: "shh."

dad was still asleep, and dad was so tired that he couldn't wake him up.

yuan zheng gently hugged xiao budi, let him lie on his chest, pinched his little fingers, small wrists, and then rubbed his little head and little ass, how comfortable his child was holding.

xiao lotus's hair was on fire, and the tiger had a small round face and big eyes staring straight at his father.

yuan zheng then moved his palm away from his back and kissed his little forehead: "stingy, daddy rubbing what's wrong with you?"

xiao lotus muttered in his heart, daddy is using himself as a pillow, right?

in fact, yuan zheng treats the small point as a large doll, and the doll who does not speak has a strange little cuteness?

the father and son played around in bed for a little while, and when dad got up, xiao lotus pounced on him and cared attentively and softly: "daddy, have you slept well?" did xiao lotus wake up her father? "didn't

wake up." ye nanzhou picked up the baby and smiled happily, "of course i slept well."

yuan zheng saw that they were affectionate and warm, and his heart wondered how the painting style suddenly changed as soon as he reached his arms, whose problem was this?

-

after the family of three washed up and went downstairs, fang jingzheng and yuan kang were sitting in the living room chatting. <

"grandma!" xiao lotus let go of the hands of the two fathers and ran over to grandma's legs, and her dark eyes swept over grandpa on the sofa, hiding her small face in grandma's arms, pretending not to see.

fang jing smiled and hugged the little grandson: "xiao lotus, we are not afraid of grandpa." grandpa came home today. "huh

?" xiao lotus dragged out the tone, and his big eyes turned between grandma and grandpa, nervously asking grandma, "will grandpa take daddy home?"

fang jing hugged the little cute and kissed her: "of course not."

yuan kang stood up: "xiao lotus, don't worry, grandpa told your father about work yesterday, not to let your father separate from you."

last night, he did hope that his son could take his family back with him, but later he talked to fang jing and understood that the little grandson and ye nanzhou should both want to stay in rongcheng, then he would definitely not impose interference, there was no need to be a nasty grandfather.

the small lotus's large round eyes revealed a suspicious look.

ye nanzhou shouted in the restaurant: "baby, please invite your grandparents to breakfast." "

oh!" little lotus leaned over to grandma, "grandma, let's go eat." glancing

at grandpa, "grandpa also went."

"good." yuan kang smiled and followed, "xiao lotus, grandpa is home today, after a while, will you and your two fathers come to grandpa's house to play?" grandpa entertains you, and whatever you like to eat grandpa prepares for you. don't hate grandpa.