chapter130

yuan zheng seemed to want to stay in the kitchen, so he asked aunt jin to take a small chair and come over.

xiao lotus happily supported the back of the chair and sat back on the chair, with two feet on the ground, and his small hands pulled the chair in circles, as if riding a pony.

yuan zheng looked more and more cute, pushing his mother to let her see.

fang jing asked yuan zheng to quietly take a short video with his mobile phone, smiled and whispered: "send it back to a few of my friends, feed them."

most of her friends were about the same age as her, and her sons and daughters were either still unmarried or had children just married, and there were no little grandchildren as big as xiao lotus, and when she learned that she had such a soft and well-behaved grandson, she was already envious.

yuan zheng thought, small dots are really popular.

xiao lotus stayed in the kitchen full of the aroma of egg tarts for a short while, and suddenly thought about how his father had disappeared?

he looked up and asked, "uncle, what about daddy?"

yuan zheng walked over with a smile, shook the chair, and let xiao bu shake up: "didn't dad say before he took a nap, he was going to a meeting in the afternoon, and bao bao slept a little confused, didn't he?"

xiao lotus shook back and forth with the chair, happy and embarrassed: "xiao lotus forgot it, and now xiao lotus remembers." when will dad come home, and will he be able to eat something delicious together? it's

really three sentences to eat.

yuan zheng really can't do anything with him, and he really has to look closely in the future, otherwise he will be hooked up in minutes.

fang jing said, "xiao lotus, your father told grandma that he should go home in the evening, grandma left a little egg tart, and when dad came back, we would roast it again, and then let dad eat fresh." iif you have rice dumplings, they must have been cooked in the evening.

she picked up two small triangular rice dumplings and shook them to show xiao lotus, "is grandma's dumplings good?" "

good!" xiao lotus helped her uncle to the ground, ran over and reached out to catch xiao zongzi, "it's as good as grandma's bag."

he saw that there were a lot of fillings on the table, sauce meat, big red dates, and there were several kinds of rice dumplings, rectangular small pillow shapes and triangular shapes, and the triangles were also divided into large triangles and small triangles.

xiao lotus was surprised and poked at the big rice dumplings that had been wrapped: "grandma, is this all wrapped by grandma?" "grandma didn't

have so many packages at home.

aunt jin said next to her: "it is grandma xiao lotus's bag, your grandmother's craftsmanship is good, aunt jin will not wrap this kind of long." fang jing smiled and said, "the

stuffing was made with the help of aunt jin, it must be delicious."

xiao lotus patted xiao zongzi and said with a smile, "grandma, then we will eat zongzi for dinner."

"good." fang jing said, "grandma packed a little more, and when you turn around, xiao lotus can give it to brother lu lu, or you can give it to grandpa chen and grandma chen, okay?"

"hmm~" xiao lotus's bright eyes looked at grandma, as if to look at her again, the small brow frowned, suddenly and stretched out, suddenly cheerful, whispered, "dad said that grandma is a very good grandma, it's true."