Meeting Prime Minister

By flowersherbet

WARNING: Story will be on hiatus until further notice (need more to think through the plot) Traveling into an... More

Prologue
The Worse Case (1)
The Worst Case (2)
Coincidence
Plan (1)
Plan (2)
Looking for a Way Out
Found It!
Unrequited Love
Unrequited Love (2)
Unrequited Love (3)
Rumors
Wedding (2)
A Taste of Freedom
A Taste of Freedom (2)
Back Into the Ditch
Back Into the Ditch (2)
Meeting the Prime Minister
Saving the Damsel in Distress
Saving the Damsel in Distress (2)
Flower Maiden
Real or Fake?
So You've Heard
So You've Heard (2)
So You've Heard (3)
So You've Heard (4)
So You've Heard (5)
Two Outstanding Appearance
Enemy or Foe?
A Chance in Meeting
Fatherly
Home
Zhou Residence
The Master's Contracts
An Enemy At The Front Lines
An Enemy At The Front Lines (2)
An Enemy At The Front Lines (3)
Three Moons Festival
Three Moons Festival (2)
Three Moons Festival (3)
Three Moons Festival (4)
Disturbance
Discover
Destroy
Departure
Worth
A Silent Day
Lovely Changes
Taste
Get Out!
Apology
Virtues
Part 2: An Unfamiliar Familiarity
Wrongdoings
Maybe
Talk
Encounter
Investigate
Handling Feelings
Mouths Will Move
Too Many Eyes
Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures
Overflowing Guilt
Who are you?
Haunted Cave
Birthday Party
The Unimportant Important Characters
A Night Full of Desire
Temptations
The Meaning of Being a Granddaughter of the Han Clan
Li Clan's Daughter
The Beginning of the End
PART 3: Back to Nian City
The Only Role for a Servant
A Wish
Forever Be My Granddaughters
Han Clan's Mess
Han Clan's Mess (2)
A Desire For Answers
The Villain
Conflict Outside of the Han Residence
Bend
Underestimate
The Black Market
The Night at the House of Cards
Sweet Talk
A Story of Bleeding Love
Spoiling
Silence
Catching Up
Not the Only Ones
Hubby
Everyone Assemble!
Here Comes Trouble
Senior Brother
Yearly Grand Competition (1)
Yearly Grand Competition (2)
The Pale White Lady
Fragmented
Abduction
Winter Jewel
Part 4: Heartless
Horarium
Meditation

Wedding (1)

8.4K 269 8
By flowersherbet

Morning of the wedding.

Outside, sounds of fireworks and celebration could be heard. 

Even if Han Qin Xi was the clumsy and the least favored daughter of the Han clan, she was going to marry the man who is loved by all, the Young Prime Minister Zhou. Thus, the wedding was big. 

But the dowery sent by the Prime Minister's household a few days before was a sight to behold. All types of jewelries were sent, along with different colors of robes.

Han Qin Xi saw them but was pretty disappointed. She is worth more than that. Yet, they only gave her enough to make someone in awe but not make someone jealous. The things sent were of low quality but came in huge quantities. She knew that the house of the Prime Minister was filled with money for the older generations worked with the previous Emperors.

Though, she did know that she was only a mob character who didn't need to expect much.

In her courtyard, Han Qin Xi was hurriedly tied up by the servants. Before, she attempted to run away but was caught. Now, she was tied up and being sent to her sedan.

Along the way there, many people whispered about if their Third Young Miss has gone crazy or mad. She was not like this before -no, she was crazy before too, but not to this extent. Maybe the rumors were right. She really fell in love with her lover and tried to elope on her wedding day.

Yang quietly followed her Chu Feng as she was a betrothal gift from the Han family. 

Chu Feng really regretted ever reading the story and getting dragged into it. She was not sure on how she would be like from now on. She knew that she would live a life of luxury for the next few years or so -if she doesn't die before her set death. 

The sedan chair was being raised. 

Chu Feng hadn't forgotten about Concubine Yi, however. Concubine Yi was crying very hard and calling out "Xi'er! Xi' er!"

Although Han Qin Xi was not her blood related daughter, Han Qin Xi was like a daughter to her for she had only one son. They were considered even more intimate than real blood related mothers and daughters. Some maids and servants had to stop Concubine Yi from crying too much. Chu Feng knew she was really fragile and could faint at any moment. 

Even if Chu feng didn't feel sad looking at Concubine Yi, tears came running down her face. The real Han Qin Xi really loved Concubine Yi. Her tears couldn't be stopped and came like a waterfall, but no one would see or hear for she was already in the sedan. Her heart felt like it was being clenched by something as tears kept falling.

Then, she set off to the Zhou residence. It took about an hour and thirty minutes to get to the Zhou residence for Nian City was huge. Chu Feng was very tired although all she did was sit. Her eyes felt puffy and her dry. She did her best to stop the tears. She don't even know how she looks anymore. Maybe the makeup already came off.

She secretly peeked out the window and her eyes met someone's. She immediately sat with her back to the chair. That was the fourth male lead, Song Liu Wei. Her heart was racing somewhat. His sudden appearance made her have goosebumps. He was the male lead's best friend and one of the rivals over the female lead in the novel. He must had been there to check if the bride was really the bride and not a replacement or if the bride had escaped.

Everything went by smoothly on the day of the wedding. Then, it was night. Chu Feng was waiting inside the room, in the 'Willow Garden'. According to the novel, it was supposed to rain a lot, have thunder and lightning during the night. There were signs of it, but it did not seem like it would actually rain since the morning was bright and sunny. About five in the evening, it started to pour. About an hour later, one can see and hear lightning and thunder.

Someone, drenched in water, rushed into the room and said to Chu Feng: "Prime Minister cannot attend to Miss tonight due to urgent problems." Then, he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 23.1K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
563K 22.8K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
333K 19.7K 44
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...