Miss Independent

بواسطة lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

27

3.1K 64 11
بواسطة lovelikejay

Alexis Pov
After Odell's last game he's been walking on thin ice with me. We came back to New York and honestly I haven't talked to him much. As soon as I got home I went and got my hair done into box braids and Odell went to the gym I assume.

I just woke up with Santa laying on my chest and he got a bunch of his doggy hairs in my mouth. I pick him up and gave him a big hug. I really have nothing todo because it's the weekend so I guess I'm staying in bed for now.

I didn't like staying in bed much but since I don't have any plans I guess this will do until something comes up. I might go over to Odell's just to show him we are still together even though I'm really unhappy with him right now I'm not sure yet.

I got up and walked Santa in my pajamas and on my way back some boy stopped me. "You're Odell's girlfriend right?" He asks me. I nod being to sleepy to really function right now. "Oh that's so cool..he's a good player." He says.

"Thank you!" I say overly cheerful. "Well let me leave you alone because I wouldn't want OBJ to get mad." He says. I laugh then I continue on my walk back home with Santa.

When I get home I decide it's time for Santa to take a bath. I grab his shampoos and conditioners then I take him to the guest bathroom. I spent about an hour chasing him around the bathroom but I finally manage to get him all clean which is a huge achievement because usually Odell would hold him while I washed him.

After I finished fixing Santa and drying him and everything I went to take a shower. I did my whole routine then I went to do my make up.

I put my braids in a bun on the top of my head then I went to find some clothes. I found some white pants and a white lacy croptop. I put a jean jacket over it and I put on pink heels and a pink purse to compliment my outfit.

Instead of going to Odell's I went shopping by myself and for myself. I really haven't been shopping in a while because I've been caught up in the whole Odell life. I guess you could say he's changed me a bit but for now it hasn't been any noticeable bad things so I'm okay with it.

I was shopping until about 2 then I bought lunch and decided to go over to Odell's to see what he's up to. I always come by unannounced so I know he's not going to be surprised or anything.

When I got to his house I found him in the kitchen eating leftover spaghetti his mom brought him the day before. He doesn't even really bother to say hi to me he just stares.

I sit on the chair next to his and try to talk to him but he's trying to be childish and not respond or talk to me like a normal person.

"Odell.." I call him. "Hmm?" He responds as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"Can you just talk to me." I say getting frustrated because although I'm mad I don't want him to ignore me. He is mad at me because I'm mad at him and honestly he's really a big baby but I don't want to be in this situation anymore.

"Mm?" He responds. "Stop making damn noises I know you hear me talk to you!" I say with my frustration growing. "Okay." He says.

"I shouldn't of come honestly because you are making something so little such a big thing.." I say. "Okay Alexis." He says.

"Do you even care really?" I ask him. He doesn't respond he just stares at me with a blank expression. "Okay fine Odell forget this then I'm leaving since you can't even have a grown up conversation with me." I say.

"Okay bye." He says. That's probably the straw that broke the camels back the fact that he doesn't even bother to care. "Our relationship must be over then because you don't give a fuck about what I'm trying to say to you..I can't deal with a child when you grow up then come talk to me." I say. I grab my purse and walk out before he really gets a chance to say anything. He didn't seem to make a huge effort to follow me so I got in my car and texted my bestfriend Drebo...well really Amir's bestfriend but still.

Instead of responding to my text he calls me. "What's up A?" He says when I answer. "Uh I'm kind of in a bad mood do you know anywhere to go to help me..?" I say referring to like a plug for weed or a bar or something. "How bout a hookah bar but I thought you don't do those things.." He says curiously.

"I'm not in the mood Dre Odell really been getting on my damn nerves." I say. "Alright but I'll send you the address." He says.

"Thank you can you come so I ain't alone?" I ask him. "Yeah A but if you start to act wild I'm taking you out." He says. I roll my eyes because he acts just like Amir.

He texts me the address and I drive to a new Hookah bar only him and Amir would know about. It's a nice place but I've never seen it before. I see Dre sitting on the hood of his car waiting for me. I honestly don't know how his car is in such a nice condition with him just jumping on it and stuff when he's bored. Drebo is the type of person who can't sit still to save his life. If he's bored he has to move or touch something that's just how he is.

When I get out of my car he comes to give me a hug. I returned the hug. "Dre I missed you." I say. "I been with Amir in the studio you could of linked with him to come see me." He says. I roll my eyes because he knows I refuse to go to the studio with him and Amir. They loud and it always smell like weed and it's a mess that they always think I'm going to clean.

"Nice try." I say. "I was serious but okay but come on they got hookah in there and they got like a little weed lounge but you mind telling me why you so mad you need to smoke?" He asks me.

"My boyfriend just really getting to me I'm over reacting but I need to settle my nerves." I say. "Oh Amir said you and him got along." He says. "we do but you know I don't let things slide." I say. "Yeah you right on that." He says.

"This why I don't like you." I say. "Yeah shut up." He says as he leads me into the place. I see smoke everywhere and Drebo leads me to on of the hookah machines and he knows the guy who is in charge of it and they give me the thing and me and Drebo pass it back and forth a few times blowing out smoke from it. We end up trying to do tricks which is pretty much a fail because there is so much smoke in this building.

"Dre.." I tap him while he's attempting to blow a ring. "What you want?" He asks. "You got weed?" I ask.

"always why?" He asks. "Smoke me up Dre." I say. "Nah you know you don't like smoking." He says. "I don't care smoke me up Dre." I say.

"Did Bruh cheat on you or some shit because you don't smoke or nothing." Dre says playfully. "Wow your so funny.." I say sarcastically as we walk to a couch while he rolls up a long ass blunt.

When he finishes he lights it and passes it to me I take a hit and start coughing so I hand it to Dre as I try to adjust my lungs. "You ain't a smoker little one."he says to me. "Shut up!" I say as I grab the blunt from him and take two hits.

While I'm blowing out smoke from my second hit I hear someone call my name but it's barely audible through all the music in here. I take another hit and hear my name again. I turn around and see Odell. I'm more confused then shocked. I want to know how the hell he found me here first of all.

He seems calm enough but for some reason I know he isn't calm. "Ay Lexi your man here and I ain't trying to interrupt so I'll wait over there." He says pointing to some other place in the building. I nod then I get up and walk toward Odell who is near the entrance.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. "Trey told me he saw your car at a bar when he drove-"

"Okay that doesn't explain why you are here." I say with a slight attitude. "I came to get you my girl ain't suppose to be sitting here smoking blunts." He says. "I'm your girl not your daughter so don't try to control me." I respond. He grabs my arm gently and pulls me outside.

"Don't fucking touch me Odell." I almost yell but I try to regain my composure. "Why are you hysterical today? You are probably on your period because you on some other shit today." He says.

"Since I'm on my period today and that's to much for you I'm done with this relationship Odell I won't deal with disrespect coming from someone who is supposed to be my boyfriend so I'm going to make this so much easier and end it." I say calmly. "Why are you making everything such a big deal today?" He asks.

"Because I want a man not someone who acts like a child when I try to talk to him you have no right to be mad at me so it makes absolutely no sense that you were but it doesn't matter anymore Odell I'm done with this so please forget that you have a girlfriend." I say. "Alexis wait-" he says but I cut him off and turn around and walk to my car.

I get in my car and he tries to follow but I lock my doors and drive off. I don't really know where I'm driving to but I finally decide after a driving around in a circle I go home.

I walk in and Santa comes to my feet excited to me see me. I go sit on the couch with my puppy knowing at least he wants to see me.

I know I'm overreacting with the whole thing but I always end up overreacting that's just my way of dealing with things. I should think before I speak because I know I just ended things with Odell.

He called me a few times but I didn't answer not because I didn't want to talk but because I wanted to sort my thoughts first before I do something in the heat of the moment again. To settle myself I take Santa on a really long walk but I change my heels to flip flops.

I don't want to be like a typical little girl and sit home and cry and ruin good relationships over petty feelings. I know our argument was not that serious I understand this perfectly. He wasn't even really arguing he was trying to talk but my anger wouldn't let me see that. I know he messed up but it was more of my fault then his because the way I choose to deal with situations is of a teenage girl and I know I can do better.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64.4K 3K 38
Odell is all about football, family and his friends. Dating was the least thing on his mind especially dating someone like Lisa. Can a BBW win a foot...
258K 7.5K 72
Odell and Alana are back as they battle even more issues with their relationship concerning arguments, infidelity, and trust. New people emerge and n...
260K 11.8K 104
Odell Beckham Jr. wasn't like any other football player who chase women for lust and lust only. He had eyes for one woman and did any and everything...
410K 16.8K 29
23-year old Odell Beckham Jr. is a petty and aggravating wide receiver for the NY Giants,who has his own opinion on Plus size girls. What happens wh...