Together Forever - (Station 1...

De gabbyshott

Trigger Warnings : Depression, Self-Harm, PTSD, Anxiety, Illnesses... Bianca is a 12 years old girl who lives... Mais

STORM
SAW
SHOCK
DILEMMA
PANIC
DECISION
COMFORT
REVEAL
SEIZURE
POTS
QUERIES
GOOD NEWS
ITALIAN
BOO BOO
GRIEF
BRUNCH
GRATEFUL
EPISODE
LOVE
SURPRISE
SLIP UP
LIGHT
AQUARIUM
DENIAL
MEMORIES
SICK
CEREMONY
RAIN
FREEZING
WORRIED
ANXIETY
CPS
PLAN
CONCLUSION
NEEDLES
THREAT
MEET
SHARING
TIME
SCARED
QUICK TRIP
TENSE
ZOLA
ALONE
LOST
FRIEND
LIMITS
BEACH
GUILT
PHONE
ILL
WEAK
FEVER
SOFIA
TRUTH OR DARE
RETURN
JO
CONFESSION
FIRE
ADOPTION
SUMMER
VACATION
SNORKELING
STROLL
DROWNING
UPSET
SCHOOL
ESCAPING
LIE
SLAP
APOLOGIZE
DREAM
MOVING
SELECTION
CELESTE
NAPPING
BATH
BRUISES
POOR
NIGHT
SHOPPING
HABITS
TANTRUM
HOSPITAL
DOLL
SCAN
FILE
ADMITTED
BEFORE
COFFEE
SURGERY
DAY CARE
THANKSGIVING
CONSEQUENCE
RULES
DETENTION
RAGE
PARTY
LIST
CHRISTMAS
LAUREN
MISSING
RANSOM
GUN
LIBERATION
REUNION
NO LEAVE
PAUSE
JOSH
BAD INFLUENCE
ASSAULT
CUTS
DANCE
PRACTICE
BULLYING
CLOSING UP
REFUSING
WORSE
LULLABY
UNHEALTHY
AWARDS
FINALLY
ALLERGY
DIAGNOSIS
DEPRESSION
CHANGES
SIDE EFFECTS
OPPORTUNITY
BIRTHDAY
CELEBRATIONS
PLANE
Author's Note
The Paris Convention
Author's Note
DUO

DETERMINATION

1.1K 47 2
De gabbyshott

TW : POTS

--

Maya's POV :

My wife slept with Bianca to check on her all throughout the night. In the morning, I went to see them. Bianca still had the oxygen mask on her face and Carina was laying next to her, her arms around our baby's body.

She must have sensed that I was watching them because she woke up and looked at me.

"Hi bella."

"Is she better ? Celeste is asking if she can come to the dance competition."

"I don't think that's a good idea. She is sleeping since yesterday afternoon and I'm not even sure if her blood pressure is high enough to stand up."

"But Celeste was so happy to show us her routine." I explained sadly.

"Maya, Bianca's health is the most important thing. She's staying at home."

"N- no."

Carina turned toward Bianca and I looked at my older daughter who opened her eyes.

"I want t- to go."

"But you're in no shape bambina." Carina warned.

"Please ma- mamma. For Celeste."

I stared at my wife and she shrugged, but it seemed like she didn't want Bianca to leave the house today.

"I mean, it's her choice." I stated, supporting my daughter.

My wife sighed and said "If you really want her to go, you handle everything."

"Fine." I only replied and Carina stood up, bent over to kiss Bianca and left the room giving me a disapproving look.

"I'm going to get Celeste ready."

I nodded and walked to Bianca. "You're sure you want to go ?"

"Yes mo- mommy."

"Alright. I'm going to help you stand up and go take a shower okay ?"

"Mmmmmh."

I lifted her and helped her walk to the bathroom. She was weak, but managed to strip from her pajamas and step in the shower. I sat on the toilet waiting for her to finish, I didn't want to leave her in case something happens.

After it I helped her get dressed, styled her hair and we walked downstairs, very slowly. Celeste was sitting at the kitchen counter, all dressed up in her costume and her hair was done.

"You look so pretty baby girl."

"BIANCA !" She screamed, seeing her sister. She loved spending time with her but lately, Bianca was so weak and closed up that she nearly didn't see her in the previous days.

I explained to Celeste why she needed to be careful with her sister's health and she understood immediately. She was very mature in this topic.

Bianca managed to eat half a banana and it was evident that it wasn't enough but I let it slide for now.

We all got into the car and Carina drove us to the competition. Celeste was watching her choreography on the Ipad to keep it in mind and Bianca's head was resting on the window, her eyes half closed.

"She looks very tired." Noticed my wife.

"She really wanted to go."

"Yes, and she also really wanted to starve herself to death before we forced her to eat. Her judgment is not always the best Maya."

I sighed and stopped the discussion, I didn't want to start a fight right now. We soon arrived at the place the competition was happening, and Celeste was getting very excited, but anxious as well.

We joined her group and her dance teacher, Frankie.

"Celeste ! And her little family !" Smiled excitedly Frankie.

"Trophy ?" Asked my little girl.

"Only if you do really good." Explained the professional.

We entered the building full of young girls and boys, all with extravagant makeup and costumes. Dance was really a field I knew nothing about, but I was ready to learn for Celeste.

We followed the group to the changing room and they all finished getting ready. The whole time, Bianca was leaning on me, her eyes nearly closing.

"Are you okay little butterfly ?"

"I'm tired."

"I know. You can sleep when we are waiting for the awards." I advised.

Frankie did a quick speech to motivate the girls and Carina listened carefully, with a big smile on her face. Then she picked Celeste up and squeezed her strongly. I was able to read on her lips 'just do your best, I'm proud of you.'

I smiled and we all went to sit down on the rows of seats. After a few numbers, Celeste's dance group was announced and all the girls entered the stage. We clapped and cheered as loudly as we could and they started dancing. Suddenly, I felt my wife's hand holding mine and I looked at her, there were tears in her eyes, happy tears.

The routine was incredible. All the girls were so good and Celeste had a huge smile on her face the whole time. It all went very well and we cheered even more at the end of the choreography. When I was going to stand up to join the girls in the changing room, I noticed Bianca being restless next to me.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Hard... To breathe..." She said with difficulty.

"Okay... Wait a second." I stood up and grabbed Carina's arm.

"Bianca isn't feeling well, it's her breathing."

Carina turned towards our daughter and saw her struggling.

"There is a nasal tube on my medical bag with a bottle of oxygen."

I nodded and ran to the car to return only a minute later with it. I placed it on Bianca's face, being careful while inserting the probe in her nostrils.

"Is it better like that ?"

Bianca weakly nodded and I decided we should stay in the audience where she was able to sit on a comfortable armchair.

Author's Note :

Hi everyone how are you ? Just checking on you all and making sure that you know you're not alone. If you struggle please reach for help and if you can't, for whatever reason, send me a message.

Take care x

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

102K 2.5K 54
Maya and carina weren't planning on having a child. That was until they met Harper. Will they be able to fulfil the role of being the little girls pa...
12.9K 361 30
«"I can call security. She is a minor, after all." Miranda said. When she didn't hear Carina responding, she frowned. She turned around and saw the I...
1.3M 36.9K 154
Finally accepting that her long term relationship with Carina is the best thing yet to happen to her. Captain Maya Bishop comes across the big next c...
375K 12.3K 48
Maya's life was never great. Her dad left her mom before she was born and her mom was only there half the time. Just when Maya thinks her life cant g...