My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

بواسطة VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... المزيد

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 98

522 34 44
بواسطة VaishaliAirsang

~*~*at night~*~*

Y/n POV

" Kitten, I have a lot of work remaining so go to sleep yourself! " I frowned and scoffed.

" Fine! I just- you know what! Forget it...I'm going to sleep alone! " I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. I was so done with Jungkook, all I did was care about him and he yelled at me humph!

I went to my closet and took out the back which had the night dresses I bought earlier today. I got my phone and started playing music which I could dance to in one of these elegant night dresses.

I wore the lavender one and combed my hair and started vibing to the music, having fun in my own little world.

It felt so freeing to wear smt like this and dance, It felt sexy.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Damn.." I was dancing for 2 hours now so I decided to stop and go to sleep. I hopped on my bed and covered myself with the blanket.

Before I fell asleep, I turned the lamp on which dimly lit the room with a shade of yellow...it looked very aesthetic. I kinda felt like a powerful princess living in a world she wants to live in.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook POV

I was done with my work, fuck this was so tiring. I got up, knowing only one thing can make me feel relaxed.

I went to Y/n's room and saw the door was open. I slowly pushed it open and saw the room was dimly lit. There she was, sleeping, facing the other side looking like a doll.

Her legs, as usual, were out of the blanket. I locked the door and lied down beside her, putting her legs back in the blanket so she won't get cold.

She suddenly shot her hands out, and the right one hit my fucking face.

" Fuck.." I hissed and back hugged her in a way which secured her arms below my big, muscular arms. I love her small figure so much, it makes me feel dominant. She whimpered in her sleep and pressed her back against my chest.

My hand travelled down to her thigh, caressing it with my thumb in circles while kissing her nape.

Suddenly my hand touched some soft material making me remove the blanket just to see Tiny Thing in a sexy night dress.

" Damn, she bought this huh?" I whispered to myself and stared at the sexy doll in front of me. My eyes travelled from her milky thighs to her cleavage, fuck that flesh looks so tempting. I felt my pant getting tighter around my lower area but I ignored it and started planting kisses on Y/n's neck attempting to wake her up.

It took her sometime to wake up but she did, she gasped and tried to scream but before she did, I covered her mouth and muffled her scream.

" What are you doing here?!!! " She hissed at me as I smirked.

" You shouldn't try so hard to seduce me " I said, giving her neck a few more kisses.

" I-I'm not! And get out of here, p-pervert! " She tried to cover her chest but I pinned her hands above her head.

" Shh, you look beautiful. Let me enjoy this view " I said placing my index finger over my lips.

" I-I am literally half-naked Jungkook! Let me go! " She kept tossing her body side to side but I held her waist. She pressed her legs together not wanting me to see what she was wearing.

" Babygirl you look so sexy..be proud of yourself " I said and kissed her, letting go of her hand and cupping her face. I felt her hands hug my neck and play with my hair.

Y/n POV

I don't know why but his kisses felt so good, I couldn't resist to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. It's like...he's having some weird effect on me.

I felt his cold bare chest touch mine as he deepened the kiss, his hands caressing my waist as I hugged him...felt romantic.

Just as he was about to caress my thigh, we heard gunshots which made me flinch. He immediately sat up and looked at me.

" Kitten, wear this and come with me " He tossed me his hoodie. I wore it over my night dress and followed him to the garden, it came till my mid thighs so no need to wear pants! Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Tae oppa were already rushing towards to guards.

I was so scared right now and Jungkook seemed to notice me being hesitant to go out of the house.

" It's alright. I'm here with you...no one can hurt you, hmm? " I nodded slowly as he took my hand in his and dragged me with him.

" Sir, they were trying t-" 

" I want one of them alive and take good care of him so he can speak. " Jungkook looked and sounded so scary right now...I had almost forgotten this side of him.

" Y/n? " I heard Tae oppa's voice behind me as I turned to look at him. His face wasn't that clear since it was night but I could definitely see the outline of his face.

" Don't worry, Jungkook will take care of you " He hugged my violently shaking body and rubbed my back. That's when I saw 4 dead bodies lying on the once bright green grass which was stained dark red with their blood. Two of them were shot in their eyes and head while the other two were shot right in the heart and the fifth guy was badly injured across the face and stomach...it was such a gruesome sight. I wanted to take my eyes of them but the shock didn't let me.

Suddenly someone covered my eyes and spoke.

" Why did he bring her outside?! I'll take her back to the mansion with me. Increase the amount of guards around here and keep a close eye of any intruders! " It was Yoongi oppa who spoke.

" Got it! " Tae oppa let go of me as Yoongi dragged me out of the scene.

" Why did you come there? It's too gruesome to see " He asked.

" Jungkook took me with him. " I answered, lowering my voice. He took me to the kitchen and poured me a glass of water.

" Y/n, be careful from now on and always take a bodyguard or one of us with you, ok? "

" I will...O-Oppa you too, b-be careful " I hugged him, a small hum escaping his lips.

" Ahem " A deep voice echoed in the kitchen as the light were turned on, almost blinding me.

" Hyung, take care of the rest " Jungkook said folding his hands over his chest.

" Ok but I just realized that you were shirtless in Y/n's room and Y/n is wearing you're hoodie. If you both are doing 'it' then don't be loud and use cond-"

" HYUNG! " Jungkook raised his voice and Yoongi oppa just left while smirking.

Jungkook POV

" Be gentle with her and let her walk tomorrow " Yoongi hyung whispered in my ear and left. I smirked and looked at Y/n who looked confused as fuck.

" Come here, Kitten " I opened my arms for her as she ran into them. I made her jump and wrap her legs around my waist.

" Forget what you saw, Tiny Thing "

" I-I can't..." She said

" I will make you "

MY EXAMS FINALLY ARE OVER AND MY MATH EXAM WENT AWESOME!

PLZ VOTE

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.7K 2.2K 12
─── DARK ROMANCE 21+ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.─── "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
2.5K 109 33
A girl, Park Y/n, with horrible past memories and a boy, kim namjoon, the mafia king. What happens when y/n's family set an arranged marriage with th...
95.2K 2.5K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
277K 7.8K 24
Y/N has been captured by Jungkook, the hidden boss of Bangtan gang, as she saw saw something she was not supposed to. Do you think Y/N will be able t...