My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!๐Ÿ’œ
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 96

542 40 52
By VaishaliAirsang

Jungkook POV

I opened my eyes slowly, just to see a sleeping beauty. Gosh, she is so beautiful.

I pulled Y/n closer to me and kissed her forehead. I waited until she woke up, till then I kept caressing her soft hair.

" how do you feel now? " She asked, still very sleepy.

" I'm good "

" That's good " She nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck and continued sleeping.

" what time is it? "

" it's 5 am "

" We slept for so long..." I hummed.

" Jungkook change your bandages or it will cause infection " She said looking at me with half closed eyes.

" You are on top of me "

" I thought you said I'm not heavy " She mocked me.

" Yeah I did say that " I got up and held her in air in a swift moment.

" Ahhhhh put me down!!!!!! " She screamed, now fully awake.

" You mocked me " I frowned and tilted my head.

" I'm sorry! " I brought her down and she immediately clung to my body like a koala, but scared.

" Come help me " I carried her to the bathroom and put her on top of the counter. She gave me some clean bandages as I changed in those.

" You should take a bath, I'll take care of myself " I said as she nodded and went to her room.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I was playing baseball with Jimin oppa after breakfast when I heard someone approaching but ignored it.

" Hey throw the ball! " I yelled while swinging the bat back and forth and on the last swing, he yelled 'Y/n stop!' but it was too late as I hit smt already.

" Fuck! " Jungkook loudly groaned behind me as I dropped the bat and turned around to look at him

I realized I had hit his umm...private part...

" Shit I'm so sorry! " I said covering my mouth with both my palms. " D-Does it hurt? " I asked relaxing my hands and stepping closer to him.

" Of course it does " He hissed making me feel guiltier than before. I hugged him as comfortingly as I could.

" U-Uhh I will leave then " Jimin oppa nervously chuckled and walked away.

" Why do you always target my fucking dick?! "I blushed and looked away.

" I-I wasn't! It was an accident! "

" Or is it that you really like it? " He huskily asked.

" Y-You are being a p-pervert " 

" How do you want to reduce the pain? " I blushed and blinked quickly.

" Umm I-I will l-leave " I ran away from him and into my room. 

I closed the door with a loud thud and plopped down on the bed, my heart racing rapidly. I gently rubbed my chest in an attempt to calm my racing heart.

I turned to my left to face the window and zoned out. My throat suddenly started paining so I went to the kitchen to drink some water.

I saw Jungkook sitting there and eating cookies. Guilt sparked in me as I went to him.

" Hey I'm really sorry for what I did earlier " I said tugging on his sleeve.

" It's ok "

" Would you like to go somewhere with me? " I asked.

" Sure but where? " I smiled.

" Go get changed into some casual clothes " He nodded and got up, while I prepared a bag and then got changed into this.

I checked the contents in the bag again before meeting Jungkook downstairs.

" Do you want to go their by bicycle or by walking? " I asked.

" Bicycle? "

" Okay! "

We both got on our bicycles and rode to the destination I picked.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Me and Jungkook got off our bicycles and dragged them further to where I wanted to sit.

" This is a beautiful place, isn't it? " I asked him looking around.

" It definitely is " He said.

We left our bikes on the flat land and walked to the elevated land from where we could see both the mountains and the river. (The land on the left)

" I came here often before high school ended " I said as we sat down on the cold grass.

" This feels refreshing " He said.

" Jungkook? " I looked at him.

" Hmm? "

" The first time I came here was with my uncle, aunt and brother " I told him.

" You lived with them? "

" Yeah...before they perished "  

" I don't know how to react to that " I chuckled.

" It's okay...I just wanted to talk about it to you " I said and continued to talk.

" So umm...when I was born, I lived with my uncle and aunt till aunt died...and after that I lived with Yugyeom in the house you saw. " I said and paused, taking a deep breathe.

" So..you didn't always lived in the house which is your current house? " Jungkook asked making me shake my head as 'no'.

" They didn't have their own kids so they treated us both like their own children. As for my own parents, I have never seen them but they left behind a very big sum of money only for me and Yugyeom so we could use it to make a good living " I stopped to see if he had any questions.

" Still..that must have been difficult for you " I smiled and took his hand in mine.

" You are a really caring and understanding person Jungkook " I said as he looked at me raising an brow.

" I don't think so "

" Did you ever have people betraying you? " I asked.

" A lot " I hugged his hand and looked at him.

" That's why you just distanced yourself from the world, you must have found it difficult to trust someone again or believe what they as a defence, but you really are a great and strong person " I smiled and hugged him.

" Hearing that made me feel good " He said, hugging me back.

" Because you really are a good person but sometimes you are really rude " I pouted looking at him.

" Can't help it " He sheepishly smiled. I love his smile so much, he looked so cute.

" So? Should I continue? " I asked letting go of him but he pulled on his lap.

" Now continue " He said hugging my waist.

" So my uncle, he...was a cop and my auntie worked in a bank as a Managing Director but because of so much work and stress m-my uncle passed away from a heart attack. A few m-months later my auntie also passed away... she was really depressed because of uncle's death and also the pressure at her work. " I said as a tear slipped down my right eye. Jungkook hugged me and buried my head in his chest, whispering comforting words to me.

I felt so secure in his arms, I felt confident.

" Thank you " I pulled away as he looked at me with soft eyes. I blushed and closed my eyes as he leaned in and gently kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the distance between us. As I pressed my body on his, he deepened the kiss. His body was so warm unlike mine, I was very cold.

Jungkook POV

I slipped my hand under her sweatshirt, caressing her waist and earning myself a soft moan. Her grip tightened around my neck as I smirked in the kiss and lied down on the grass without breaking the kiss.

I kissed her until she was short of breathe. She pulled away gasping for air.

" You have gotten better at kissing, Tiny Thing " I said resting my hand behind my head. She blushed and put her head on my chest, hiding her face.

Y/n POV

*Ahhh what is wrong with my body!!!! Why did I do that!!!* I mentally screamed at myself and shook my head trying to ignore the feeling.

" How do I look in this outfit btw? " He asked.

" Like a boyfrie- " I slapped my both my palms over my mouth realizing what I said.

" Like a boyfriend? Your boyfriend? " He teased me and I shook my head in embarrassment and sat up.

" I can be your boyfriend " Jungkook's deep voice whispered in my ear as I flinched and grabbed tightly onto my bag.

" Aww did I scare my Tiny Thing? " He came closer to me.

" N-No...I-I think we should p-probably eat smt " I turned around to face my bag and started taking out some fruits.

~*~*time skip, at night~*~*

I wrapped myself in my blanket and tossed around in my bed trying to warm myself quickly.

" Tiny Thing you look like a sloth panicking " I heard Jungkook chuckle and he came to pick me up.

" You look and feel like a big stuff doll " I blushed and lowered my gaze.

" It's cold so I wanted to get warm " I said, curling my lips inward.

" I'll make you warm " He sat down on the bed with me on his lap. He rubbed my arms while hugging me. I shifted closer to his chest and curled up in his arms.

" Feel better? " I nodded and slowly my eyelids started to feel heavy as I fell asleep in his embrace.

Okay I'm so sorry for updating late bc life's been very stressful lately and also I will update quite late for the next few weeks. Hope you understand💜

PLZ VOTE💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.5K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
77.5K 2.4K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
66.7K 2.2K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...
19.7K 279 14
**PLEASE READ MY BIO BEFORE READING** The story of Y/n and Jungkook, who is addicted to drugs,alcohol and sex. Takes an interesting turn. Will Y/n ta...