My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 91

510 38 40
By VaishaliAirsang

Y/n POV

~*~*next morning~*~*

I woke to feeling pain in my chest. I slowly opened my eye to see Leo wagging his tail with his tongue out but instead of being of the floor he was on the bed standing beside me.

He suddenly woofed and put his paw on my breast which sparked pain right away.

" Ouch! " I winced and let it put his paw on my hand instead.

" You're awake? " I heard Jungkook on the other side of bed.

" Yeah...bc of Leo " I said the last part under my breath.

" Leo, go! Taehyung has got treats for you! "Jungkook made him run out of the room so he could get time alone with me. I turned to him and curled into a ball, hugging my chest and trying to fade the chest pain.

" Did he trouble you? " Jungkook asked putting his arm around my waist. I snuggled closer to him and tried to relax.

" Is your chest aching? Do you want me to call a d-"

" It's okay Jungkook. I'm fine " I reassured him.

Jungkook POV

" You don't look okay clutching your boobs like that " I said and got a hit on my chest.

" S-Shut up! " Pure shyness in her voice.

" I can massage them way better than you can"

" Pervert!!! ....I hate you so much some times " She turned around and pulled the blanket over herself.

*She's so sensitive* I thought as I back hugged her and pulled her against my chest, earning a wince.

" Leave me! " 

" Stop kicking me! " She didn't stop so I had to pin her on the bed.

" J-Jungkook... "

" What did I tell you to do? " I raised an eyebrow t her as she looked away.

" You told me to...stop kicking you " She said.

" Did you obey me? "

" N-No..."

" And do you know what I am going to do now? To you? " This caught her attention as I smirked and leaned in. I saw her close her eyes tight but I banged my forehead on her's.

" AHHHH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! "She yelled.

" So wanted a kiss, I see. I'll keep that in mind " I got off the bed and headed to take a bath.

Y/n POV

I bit my lower lip as he walked out.  Ugh why did I want a kiss from him! There's smt wrong me me...I guess.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We bid Livana a good-bye and after that, I had to get ready to go with Jungkook.

I wore this and went downstairs.

I went to the living room but found Jungkook talking to someone and he seemed very angry.

" I TOLD YOU TO ARRANGE IT FOR TODAY! " He yelled making me flinch.

" GOOD OTHERWISE YOU'RE FIRED!" He aggressively cut the call and turned around as our eyes met.

" D-Did smt happen? " I asked slowly approaching him.

" I can't tell you " He said coldly. I nodded and hugged him which, I could tell by his action, he didn't expect that.

" Whatever it is, it will be okay. " I softly said. I felt him hug me back and caress my hair.

" Thank you " I smiled and let go of him.

" Should we go then? " I asked.

" I can't take you with me today, but ask Mr. Lee to take you anywhere you want " He said.

" But why can't I come with you? " 

" There are some dangerous matter I have to talk about to some people so I can't bring you there "  I nodded understandingly as he picked me up, his cold hands on my bare waist and kissed me.

" Take care of yourself, Tiny Thing " He said putting me down.

" You too " I shyly said and waved bye to him. I spent sometime thinking of who to visit now.

Suddenly Young-jae oppa popped up in my mind as I immediately got my phone and before going out, informed Jimin and Hobi oppa where I was going.

I asked Yoongi oppa if he can give me his number. Within few minutes, I had his number.

On the 1st ring itself, he picked up.

" Hello, who's this? " I heard his voice.

" It's me! Y/n! "

" Y/n?! Are you okay?! D-" 

" Oppa don't worry! I'm okay, I just wanted to ask you if I can meet you right now? " 

" Oh sure! Come at my house! If you want me to send so-"

" Nooooo it's fineeee " I tried to sound as happy as possible.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I rung the doorbell as a extremely worried Young-jae opened it.

" Come in! " I walked in calmly.

After I managed to tell him everything was fine, he finally calmed down.

" Also...Jungkook is really nice to me now " I said.

*Except for being a pervert* I thought.

" That's good news "

I spent the next 2 hours with him until he had to go somewhere.

So then after I left his house, I went to a library and went thru some books, later went to eat lunch in a cafe and spent my rest of the time roaming around in a mall, doing window shopping.

I was about to leave the mall too since it was getting late. I got my phone and almost called Mr. Lee when I got a call from an unknown number.

" Hello? " I said picking the call up.

" Ms. Y/n, Mr. Jeon has ordered you to come to the club. Please tell me where are you right now so I can send a car to pick you up " I immediately knew it was his body guard.

" I-I am at XXX Mall " I said

" Please wait there, I'll be sending a black Hyundai Azera  " He informed.

" Oh sure " He cut the call as I waited. In just 10 minutes, the car was here and I quickly got in.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was led to a VIP lounge by Jungkook's body guard.

He was the only one there, but two women were sitting on either sides of him, serving him wine.

As I walked closer, I spotted a lipstick mark on his cheek.

" You can leave! " I rudely said as the women left without saying a word.

" Here's the most dangerous girl in the world!!!! Welcome Welcome! " Jungkook said, half-smirking and half-smiling, clapping in the process.

" He's drunk..." I mumbled to myself as I sat beside him. Without saying anything, I harshly rubbed the lipstick off his cheek.

" Why did you let them kiss you huh?! " I asked, raising my voice.

" They did it without my permission! " He frowned.

" Stop lying " I said crossing my hands over my chest.

" I can prove it! " 

" Then prove it " I was suddenly pinned down on the couch and roughly kissed, but despite the rough kiss, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I winced as he bit on my lip and then let me go. I breathed heavily before slowly sitting up.

" Why did y-you call me here? " I asked.

" I just wanted you here " I let out a deep sigh and grabbed the glass and forced the drink down my own throat.

" That was mine! "

" But I drank it " I said and rested my back on the soft material, feeling dizzy.

"Get me my phone " He said pointing to the other side of the couch. 

Jungkook POV

Y/n stood up and bent over the table to reach the device. I smirked and raised my arm, spanking her hard.

" Ahhh! " She grabbed her hips and looked at me over her shoulder.

" Your ass is too tempting " I said shrugging.

Y/n POV

He was 23473289479847924798247892749247927401304 percent drunk! I quickly grabbed his phone and shoved it in his hands.

" I'll leave, you can enjoy yourself with other women "  I sharply said and turned to leave.

" Why are you so jealous, Tiny Thing? " He mockingly asked, pulling me on his lap and securing me on it.

" You like to get kissed by those women then why should I waste your time?! "

" I said they did it without my permission! "

" Don't shout! "

" I missed my Tiny Thing " He softly said, hugging me.

*Oh my god his duality...* I thought.

" Gimme that bottle " He pointed at the navy blue bottle across from where we were sitting. I walked there and got him the bottle.

" Pour it for me " He bossily said. I did as he said and looked at him as he drank it.

*Why does he looks so handsome drinking so elegantly* I shook my head realizing what I was thinking. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

" You look so fucking beautiful standing there so shyly " Jungkook groaned out, giving me butterflies in my stomach once again.

" I-If you-you're done then let's go " He got up and walked closer to me, making me walk back.

My back hit the cold wall making me shiver. Jungkook's hand were on my bare waist and kissed me very gently. There was a sweet taste to his lips...and I'd be lying if I say I didn't like it.

His right hand left my waist and interlocked it with my hand, pinning it on the side of my head. It felt like I had no control over my body as my free hand hugged Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer.

He made sure I could breathe in between. We kissed for 10 more minutes until I was not able to breathe properly.

" I wish I could kiss you like this everyday " Jungkook whispered in my ear before taking a few small steps back. I tore myself apart from the wall, clearly blushing as I walked to the door.

" Did I spank you too hard? " I blushed harder at this question as I turned to him.

" Your hand really hurts " I said it in the most non-meanish way. I held his hands and dragged him out of the VIP lounge.

The body guards followed us closely until we were inside a car, safely.

" It feels really weird having body guards follow me " I told Jungkook.

" It for your safety " He said looking at me.

" For me? "

" For my Tiny Thing " Jungkook held my hand in his, and he seemed less drunk now. I smiled as the car started leading us back to the mansion.

~*~* 3 Days Later~*~*

Livana had called me to her house today so I headed to her house using the bicycle Jungkook got for me.

I reached the location in about 30 minutes and went to the floor she told me to come.

I rung the doorbell as she opened it and let me in. Leo immediately ran to me, sniffing my body. I pet the dog as Livana told me to sit on the couch.

" Umm can I ask you smt? " I asked.

" Go ahead "

" How is IU like?...And why is does she always wants to be around Jungkook? "

"Are you jealous? " She raised an eyebrow

" No " I shook my head. " I just feel really agitated around her " I said looking around at the beautiful apartment.

" She's extremely annoying, I agree. But the month she joined, she was very sweet to everyone but soon as she gained power in the media, she started being too full of herself and pretty much everyone doesn't likes her anymore in the company. " She took a pause before continuing.

" She used Jungkook for getting a whole new lifestyle, extremely rich one "

" So she used his money? "

" Uh-huh " She nodded. " Why are you asking all this? " 

" I don't like her. She tries to flirt with Jungkook all the time and tries to get his attention at all costs "

" I think you're just getting jealous but don't worry, he doesn't like her " I looked down at my lap, not being able to understand my own feelings.

" Btw I heard you two had a fight and you won? " She asked crossing her legs.

" Yeah..."

" Why don't you try making Jungkook jealous? It will be fun " She suggested.

" H-How? " She bit her lower lip, looking excited. She got up and dragged me to her closet.

" So tell me what made you exactly angry and when?" She asked, her voice giving me confidence to carry out this plan.

  Ok so guys I know the story if going very slow and some ppl even commented about it which I don't mind but do keep in mind that I originally had started writing this FF just for fun and time-pass. If you have any ideas, DM me on Wattpad itself. Also if you are finding this boring for rn, you might wanna skip a few chapters.

PLZ VOTE💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 6.1K 42
He is a Mafia boss of *The Black Dragon mafia* , he is cold, rude, tough but when he meets Y/N what will happen?? And after Y/N will know his secret...
46.3K 1.2K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
6.2K 168 31
JK X Reader FF The mafia king and the mafia queen know each other. but, they also don't know each other. their mafia side knows each other as a mafi...
2.5K 109 33
A girl, Park Y/n, with horrible past memories and a boy, kim namjoon, the mafia king. What happens when y/n's family set an arranged marriage with th...