My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

Por VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... Mais

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 89

486 40 45
Por VaishaliAirsang

Y/n POV

We were about to get something to eat when oppa got a call.

" It's Jungkook " He told me as I nodded.

" Yeah?.......Okay fine, I'm coming " He cut the call making me look at him.

" He said I have to manage some important work in the company and he has called you also for something " He said.

" Okay then let's go " 

" No, I had promised you a ice cream so let's get that first " I smiled.

" It's okay, the company work is more important " I softly said.

" But a promise is a promise " He went to buy me a ice cream while I smiled and gathered all the bags, making sure we forgot nothing.

He got me a strawberry ice cream as I licked it on our way back, in the car.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" We're here " Taehyung oppa announced, entering the office.

" Oh great, take care of this. I have to take Y/n somewhere " Jungkook said tapping his shoulder and pulling me in the elevator .

" Where are we going? " I asked.

" You'll like it " He said.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook drove to a Skyscraper which almost looked so unreal.

" Let's go " Jungkook held my hand in his and dragged me with him. We went in the elevator and after what felt like forever, we reached the 34th floor.

" Where are we? " I asked.

" My building " He answered making my eyes go wide.

" WHAT? "

" Why are you yelling? "

" You mean this freakishly tall and luxurious building is...y-yours?! "

" Yeah, is it too much? "

" Jungkook you're kidding me! "

" Call me Mr. Jeon " He whispered in my ear and walked out of the elevator. I was so dumbfounded but soon ran, trying to catch up with Jungkook.

He rang the doorbell and stepped aside.

" Go in " He whispered to me as someone opened the door. I walked to the door, confused but soon felt like the happiest person of the planet.

" Oppa! " I ran to Yugyeom and hugged him.

" Cocoa! Oh god, I missed you so much " He hugged me tighter.

" I did too " I closed my eyes for a moment.

" Who brought you here? " He asked pulling away.

" Mr. Jeon " I smiled.

" I see, sit down! I'll get you some juice " I nodded as he walked to the kitchen. I took a look of the place. It was just as luxury as the building.

" Here, so how has it been there? " He asked sitting next to me.

" They treat me really well, they even buy me a lot of things and even J-...Mr. Jeon does a lot for me " I said.

" That's great, wait is he here too? "

" Oh my god! " I ran outside and saw him almost leaving.

" JU- MR.JEON! PLEASE COME HERE! " I yelled running to him. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with hands in his coat pockets.

" *huff* Come with m-me "

" It's okay, you two should spend sometime together. " He was about to go but I hugged him and dragged him with me.

" When I say you're coming, you ARE coming " I said and pushed him gently inside the flat.

" Good afternoon, sir " Yugyeom stood up and bowed properly. Jungkook hummed and sat down, as I sat next to him.

" Would you like some juice sir? "

" Yeah " Yugyeom immediately rushed to the kitchen and got another glass of the mixed fruit juice.

" Is the project done? " Jungkook asked.

" No sir, it will take 15 more minutes to complete...I was working on it before you both came " Yugyeom answered, standing with his hands behind his back.

" Do it right now and show it to me "

" Bu-" I was cut off by oppa.

" Yes sir! " He rushed to another room where his work stuff was, leaving me and Jungkook alone.

" Make me drink this " Jungkook said passing me the glass.

" You're a grown up, Jungkook " I said only for him to hear.

" Do it " His voice cold, which made me take the glass and attach it to his mouth. I slowly let him drink it and as he finished it, I wiped his lips with my hanky.

" You drink like a baby " I giggled keeping the juice on the coffee table, and in no time I was on Jungkook's lap.

" P-Put me d-" I was cut off with a kiss, a gentle one. He pulled me closer and gently caressed my hair.

" Go to the balcony " Jungkook said as I nodded and ran to the balcony, all excited.

The lake view from here was so beautiful, the water was shimmering under the orange evening sky. The cool breeze brushed against my body, and it gave me such a euphoric feeling. My hair flew in the opposite direction of the wind and it was one of the best feelings in the world.

I soon felt muscular arms wrapped around my waist which made me look up. It was Jungkook who was looking at the lake view too.

" Do you like it? " He asked looking at me.

" It's beautiful " I said looking forward. It felt like a movie, like...I had never seen such a lake view in my life before except in movies and on the internet.

" You are so lucky, seeing such a beautiful view with a handsome man back hugging you " Jungkook said brushing his fingers through his hair. I smiled and looked at him.

" You're the one lucky to be here with such a beautiful girl " I giggled.

" I'm lucky to be here with MY beautiful girl " He smirked.

" Are you flirting with me right now, Mr. Jeon?" I questioned playing with the hem of his coat .

" If that's what you think, sweetheart " He said tracing my jaw to my chin with his index finger.

" Why do you want to flirt with me? " I asked, now holding his finger which was previously under my chin.

" Bc you're my Tiny Thing " He said stepping closer to me, gently pushing me against the clear glass behind me and trapping me between his arms.

" I'm not yours " I said tilting my head to the right.

" We will see " He whispered it my ear.

Jungkook POV

 I straightened my back to see Y/n smiling at me.

" In your dreams " She pushed my arm away which was preventing her from going anywhere and tried walking away but I pulled her back by her thin wrist and pinned her on the wall, kissing her.

She tried to desperately push me away when I let her hands go but I pinned them above her head again.

Soon I heard footsteps so I let go of Y/n and fixed my coat. Y/n was standing there like a statue while her brother Yugyeom walked in the balcony.

" Sir, I'm done. " He said.

" Let's see it in the living room, Y/n make some food for us " I said the last part looking at Y/n.

" Sure, Mr. Jeon " She said nodding and ran to the kitchen.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I waited outside for Tiny Thing to come after talking to her brother.

" Hey let's go? " I heard her voice as she walked to me.

" Sure " We went to my car.

" Jungkook? " She softly took my name as we sat in the car. I hummed.

" Did you like the project my brother did? "

" Yes I did " She sighed in relief.

" That's nice " I heard her say, mostly to herself. Since it was my limo, the driver couldn't see us so I pulled Y/n on my lap.

" You look tired, Tiny Thing "

" No, I'm not " She was clearly lying bc her eyes looked half-sleepy.

" Tiny Thing, sleep right now! "

" No! I will sleep early today " She pouted.

" Okay " I agreed.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I was lying down on the bed after changing my clothes, accompanied by Fluffy who was sitting next to me. I was petting its body and it seemed to enjoy it a lot.

" Are you ok Y/n? " Hobi oppa asked as he stood by the door.

" Yep! "

" You don't usually lie down like this " He smiled.

" I know! It feels weird for me also..I'm just feeling a little tired " I told him.

" Take rest! " He smiled and was about to go.

" Saranghae oppa! " I gave him a finger heart as he smiled brightly and did it back to me. Fluffy walked on my stomach as I put my head on the pillow so I could see him properly.

He started kneading on my stomach and started walking on my thighs which made me feel ticklish but I tried not to move too much.

" I'm back! " I heard Jungkook yell and loud barking from Leo.

" Jungkook's back...he'll probably come to me now " I talked to the cat and pouted.

" Tiny Thing, I'm back! " Jungkook said as he came running inside my room, Leo running after him as if he's going to get a treat.

" Come here " I said, sitting up and grabbing the small towel on my nightstand which I had used to wipe my face earlier after washing my it and just being too lazy to put it back. But instead of Jungkook, Leo came running to me and stuck its tongue out, looking hopefully at me.

" I'm sorry I don't have any treats " I said patting its head. He immediately made a sad face.

" But go to Jimin! He has treats " He looked so happy and instantly ran to Jimin's room. After he ran out of the room, Jungkook approached me.

" Sit here " I said patting the bed on my left. He sat next to me, breathing heavily bc he went running with Leo. I gave him some water to drink and put the glass away after he finished drinking it.

I held his face gently and wiped off the sweat from his face and neck.

" You should take a bath " I said folding the towel and keeping it on my lap.

" Come in my room then " He got up and headed to his room, followed by me and Fluffy.

He locked the door as I sat on the couch, playing with Fluffy until he curiously started jumping around the room.

" Tiny Thing, can you prepare my bath? "

Guys...how can a towel get dirty if we are clean after bathing...

PLZ VOTE💜

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

64.1K 2K 24
Y/n is a college girl who has her "reasons" to hate violence. Meanwhile Jeon Jungkook is the most feared mafia of South Korea. . What will happen wh...
52.9K 2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
350K 6.1K 42
He is a Mafia boss of *The Black Dragon mafia* , he is cold, rude, tough but when he meets Y/N what will happen?? And after Y/N will know his secret...
46.1K 1.2K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...