My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!πŸ’œ
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 88

568 42 86
By VaishaliAirsang

Y/n POV

" It's too big " I huffed.

" Don't worry "

" It won't go in Jungkook! "

" I'll push it hard enough " 

" Do it slowly " 

He pressed the cookie cutter in the thick dough and cut it.

" How did you even do that? "

" I'm Jeon Jungkook, I can do anything " He sassily brushed his fingers thru his hair.

" Good now give it to me " I snatched it from him and cut out the cookies.

Soon it was ready for baking and I bent down, putting it in the oven and set the temperature and time.

" Now we wait " I said and washed my hands.

" Where's your apron? " Jungkook asked making my cheeks red.

" It...Uh I accidently ripped it " Jungkook slapped his forehead.

" I'm sorry..." I added.

" No it's not a big deal, I just thinking how much clumsier can you get " He said making me pout. I felt really tired so I sat on the floor itself beside the hot oven.

" We have chairs "

" I want to sit here, its cold "I said since I liked sitting on cold surfaces.

~*~*time skip~*~*

All the cookies were finally done and luckily they all were soft and edible unlike what I used to bake a few years ago.

" Can I have one? " Jungkook asked.

" No it's for Livana, after she comes we all will share it that's the reason I have made so many " I said. 

" Fine " He sulked and went out of the kitchen.

" Wait where is her room?! " I asked as Jungkook told me it was right beside mine.

I rushed to that room which I cleaned to make sure it looked neat. I heard the doorbell ring making me rush downstairs to see Jungkook had already opened the door and...he was playing with a Labrador Retriever. Behind the dog stood Livana and her cat.

I slowly walked towards them bc I was scared of dogs jumping on me or being too playful with me bc I wasn't really used to it.

As I went next to Jungkook, the dog noticed me which slightly panicked me. As I had expected, it excitedly ran to me which I didn't notice and thought he was attacking me. 

I screamed and jumped on Jungkook, as the dog sniffed my butt.

" Calm down, Tiny Thing" He hugged my waist preventing me from falling. I closed my eyes tightly and buried my face in Jungkook's neck

" She seems to be scared of dogs " Livana said and pulled the dog back making me sigh in relief.

" Are you scared? " Jungkook softly asked as I nodded looking at him. 

" I didn't expect that " Livana said. 

" He won't bite you, hmm? " Jungkook put me down but I still held his hand.

" Let him just sniff you properly, then he'll let you go " Livana said and left the dog. I hugged Jungkook tightly until the dog finished sniffing me.

" Okay Leo, go find Jimin hyung and bring him down " Jungkook ordered the dog as it ran upstairs.

" I'm sorry " I said, lowering my head.

" It not your fault " She said. I looked at the white cat which seemed very chill.

" This is Fluffy, an British shorthair " She said picking it up and walking to me.

" You can pet it " She added as I slowly raised my hand and stroked its head. 

" He likes it " Jungkook said looking at the cat closing his eyes. It meowed making me smile.

" He's adorable " I said. Suddenly I heard woofing and footsteps running to us.

" Y/n will take you to your room " Jungkook said and held Leo close to him.

" Don't give her your luggage, she will fall down with it " Jungkook said.

" So you're very clumsy " Livana said dragging her luggage behind her as she went upstairs. The cat came meowing to me as I stroked its fur and led it upstairs.

" This is your room, and that is mine " I told her.

Soon everything was settled and she went to change her clothes whereas I headed to the kitchen.

I put the cookies on a plate and carried it to the living room while Fluffy followed me.

" Oppa can you please hold this plate till Livana comes? " I said giving Joonie oppa the plate.

" Of course " He smiled and took care of it while I played with the cat. Fluffy suddenly ran outside the mansion making me run after it. He went deep inside the garden and I saw Jungkook being very playful with Leo.

 There where no guards around, Jungkook probably told them to go. As soon as Leo saw me, he ran to me and sat down, waiting for me to pat it while wagging its tail.

I smiled and stroked it whole body. Jungkook picked the cat up and sat beside Leo and me.

" Do you like them? " He asked.

" I love them, I always wanted pets but I knew I wouldn't be able to take proper care of them so I never got one....I cant even take care of myself "

" I can get you a pet "

" No its okay " Jungkook kept the cat down and pulled me onto his lap but Fluffy didn't seem to like that and climbed on my lap.

" There are two kittens on my lap right now, but this one is a little more cute " Jungkook said kissing my cheek.

"I'm not a kitten "

" You are my kitten " He ruffled my hair while I played with Fluffy.

" Wait they must be hungry right? ' I got up and looked at him.

" Go ask Livana "I ran back to the mansion and saw Livana walking downstairs with a decent outfit on.

" Livana Y/n baked these for you " Joonie oppa gave her the plate I gave him.

" Thank you " She sat next to him and started eating it.

" Its very good Y/n " She told me making me flinch.

" T-Thanks...uhh what should I feed to Leo and Fluffy? " I asked.

" Oh I'll do that " She said as I nodded and headed to the kitchen to give everyone else the cookies.

Jungkook POV

After sometime I walked them back to the mansion and saw Livana watching TV.

" Hey there are some rules you must follow in this house " I said plopping down next to her.

" Spit it "

" Don't talk to Y/n harshly, she'll start crying and if no one is around her, make sure to keep an eye on her, she attracts a lot of trouble when alone " I said.

" Wow " She said and opened her mouth again to say smt but Y/n yelled my name from the kitchen.

I quickly ran to her and saw her trying to reach the bowl on the top shelf.

" Can you give me that blue bowl? " She asked. I picked her up and she grabbed the bowl. She blushed as I put her down. Suddenly we heard smt fall and both looked in that direction.

The cat had already knocked over a jar but luckily it didn't break or spill the contents.

" Fluffy come here " Y/n called it to her and put the bowl on the floor and poured milk in it. The feline immediately started drinking it whereas Y/n smiled.

" Tiny Thing let Jin hyung make today's lunch " 

" No I c-" I kissed her so she'll stop talking.

" Um shuh csh a huh " She said between the kiss but I didn't care. I pulled away and looked at her who just blushed and looked down.

" Okay, I-I will go to my room now..." She upstairs.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I felt like vomiting after I finished lunch some time ago but I knew it was happening bc I was eating a lot for the past few days so I just lied down on my bed and pulled the blanket over my body.

I saw the cat walk inside my room and jump on the bed, meowing. I smiled and stroked its body.

" Are you okay, Tiny Thing? " Jungkook asked walking in.

" Yeah, just taking a little rest " He picked the cat up and put it outside the room and locked the door. He lied down next to me and hugged me.

" You don't feel good, do you? " He asked.

" Just a little tummy ache...I ate too much without any workout " I said snuggling in his chest and closed my eyes.

" Would you like to workout with me every morning before breakfast? " He asked.

" I'd love to! " I said with determination in my voice.

" That's my girl " He kissed my forehead and pulled me on top of him.

" Sleep for sometime " 

Jungkook POV

Y/n soon feel asleep on my chest while I admired her beauty. I heard loud meowing from outside so I quickly put Y/n on the bed and went to open the door.

Fluffy ran between my legs and jumped on the bed beside Y/n and started to knead her stomach.

" Don't do that! Her stomach is paining! " I hissed and pulled the cat aside but he loudly meowed at me, angry.

" Just don't trouble her " I said and the cat meowed as if it understood what I said. I put it on the other side beside Tiny Thing and lied down myself.

I pulled Y/n in my embrace but the cat seemed to like her too much. He put a paw on her and closed it eyes, sleeping.

I shook my head and decided to watch some videos on YT without disturbing Tiny Thing.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I was watching a movie with my earphones plugged in my ears when there was shifting on my chest. I put the gadgets aside and looked at Y/n who slowly sat up and looked at me but I gulped down my saliva seeing her sleeve fall down her right shoulder exposing her blue bra strap.

She was about to speak but we heard a meow which made Y/n look at her lap, where Fluffy had climbed.

*This stupid cat* I thought.

"My Fluffy! " She softly said and stroked it's head. Suddenly, Leo came in barking and licked Y/n's foot which was at the other end of the bed.

*Is my house a zoo now?!* I thought and pulled Tiny Thing on my lap.

" Go to the others! Shoo shoo!" I ordered them and Leo listened and also took the cat with him. As soon as they left, I kissed Y/n bare shoulder as she gasped.

She pulled her sleeve up and went under the blankets again.

" Who told you to wear that? " I asked.

" I had nothing else to wear "

" You could have walked around naked, I have no problem" I earned a hard slap against my thigh.

" Pervert! Shut up " She turned to the other side as I chuckled and got my phone for some work. 

I was done and looked at Y/n who had fallen asleep again. I adjusted her dress and covered her with the blanket. I got up and left the room so she could sleep better.

~*~*1 hour later~*~*

Y/n POV

I woke up to realize I had fallen asleep again earlier. I looked around for a clock and saw Jungkook's phone on the nightstand. I checked the time on it and it was 7 pm.

I got up slowly and took his phone with me. I went to his office where I thought he would be and I was right.

" Hey " I softly said closing the door.

" Are you feeling well? " He asked turning his attention to me.

" Completely healthy "

" That's good " He pulled me on his lap and did his work.

" You forgot your phone " I said holding the device in front of him.

" You can play games on it till I'm done with this "

" Thank you " I smiled and started playing the usual 'Candy Crush'.

Soon his work was done so he came to play with me.

" Let's go and take Leo for a walk? " He asked.

" Sure " He called out the dog's name and soon he was here.

" Let's go for a walkkkkkkk! " I never saw him this excited which made me smile unknowingly. He got the dog leash and we went to the garden.

We were happily walking until Jungkook asked me a question.

" Tiny Thing, that day when you threw up on me bc of IU, why do you even care?" I looked at him with a pout.

" You don't let me get close to guys so why should I let you get close to women? " I sharply said.

" Fair enough "

" Let's forget that, right Leo? " I pet the dog's head as he woofed.

~*~*next morning~*~*

I was currently bathing and heard my phone ring outside.

" Jungkook?! " I yelled.

" Seonghwa is calling " He said.

" U-Uhh... Tell him I'll call him in 15 minutes! " I yelled again. I heard him pick the call up and walk closer to the bathroom door so I can hear them both.

" Hello? "

" It's me, Y/n is taking a bath right now...she'll call you later " Jungkook coldly replied.

" M-Mr. Jeon? Good Morning! A-And no problem, she can call b-back anytime. Sorry to trouble you sir! "I heard him say and cut the call immediately.

" I didn't tell you to tell him I'm taking a bath! "

" But I did "

" At least you shouldn't have scared him like that! " I said.

" I didn't " I shook my head and hurried my bath.

I quickly wore my outfit for today and went out.

I loved such outfits so much! They would define my figure without being revealing and they were so comfy and beautiful.

I didn't see Jungkook anywhere so I thought he may have went to take a bath. I called Seonghwa and went to the kitchen.

" Hey, you called? "

" Yeah, just wanted to make sure you're ok " I could tell he was smiling.

" I am, you? " I talked him with while cooking breakfast for the rest.

" Yeah and it w- ahhh! " The phone slipped out of my hand as someone turned me around with force and got kissed roughly. I heard it fall on the table behind me and Seonghwa shouting something faintly. I let my hand roam around on the table and cut the call, not wanting him to hear anything.

" What was *huff* that?! " I raised my voice at Jungkook.

" My morning kiss " 

" I was talking to him! "

" I don't care, where's my breakfast? " I pointed to the table as he sat down.

" Jerk..." I said under my breathe and went to call the others to eat.

" You are a good cook " Livana complimented.

" Thank you " I said pouring in the dog food for Leo and then the cat food in Fluffy's bowl.

After breakfast, I was playing with Leo when Taehyung oppa approached me.

" You want to go to the mall? "

" Oh sure but what about Leo and Fluffy? "

" Livana staying home with Jin hyung to discuss some matters "

" Oh okay, should I change my dress or is this ok? " I asked, grabbing my handbag and hanging it on my shoulder.

" This is perfect, let's go " We went to the mall in his car.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Let go and shop some Gucci stuff! " He dragged me to the store and got a lot of things for himself making me chuckle bc he almost got everything he could find.

" You like Gucci a lot, I think "

" More than half of my closet is filled with Gucci " I smiled.

" Let's buy something for you now! " He excitedly searched the perfect clothes for me.

" No it's okay! I have clothes " I said.

" A small gift from me! " He cutely pouted making me give up. 

He chose many outfits which I had to try on to make sure they fit me. 

Not many fit me so I had to chose from the jwelery.

Omg guysss I'm so sorry to post a day late. I have two huge assignments to complete and I have been focusing on them so I hope you understand💜

PLZ VOTE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 168 31
JK X Reader FF The mafia king and the mafia queen know each other. but, they also don't know each other. their mafia side knows each other as a mafi...
40.6K 2.2K 12
─── DARK ROMANCE 21+ ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ.─── "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
107K 3.1K 39
Y/n is a cute little girl who is kind and helps everyone but she is not much lucky because her parents died when she was 10 years old and after that...
28.7K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...