My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 67

645 41 86
By VaishaliAirsang

Y/n POV

He was breathing heavily as he smiled since I gave him a compliment.

" You are so sweaty, take a shower...I will cook lunch till then " I said standing up.

" You're right " We went our ways and I quickly cooked lunch.

I made 2 burgers for each of us and served them.

" It looks tasty... I was craving burgers today " Jungkook said.

" Glad I made it then " I smiled and started eating.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook wanted to watch a movie with me and I was okay with it so we went to my room since he wanted to.

We sat against the bedpost and Jungkook put his laptop on my lap after putting on the movie but had paused it.

" Wait I will switch the light off " He did that and also pulled the curtains together.

He sat beside me and I took the blanket to cover our legs bc it felt comfy.

He played the movie and hugged my waist, putting his head on my chest. I saw he was really tired so I let him do whatever he wants.

365 DNI

365 DAYS

The screen flashed the letters and in just some minutes, I realized its a adult movie.

" If you feel uncomfortable then just look at me " His looked at me and said. His doe eyes looked so innocent when he said that. I nodded and we went back to seeing the movie.

I couldn't concentrate properly bc Jungkook kept caressing my waist which gave me butterflies in the stomach.

'Are you lost, babygirl?' Massimo, the mafia boss in the movie suddenly said which made me flinch.

" You okay, Tiny Thing? " Jungkook asked.

" Y-Yeah! I'm great! " I said in one breathe. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

After some time, Jungkook suddenly snuggled further in my chest.

Jungkook POV

I snuggled further in her chest bc it was so comfortable but her sudden soft moan made me look at her. 

" You are adorable " I pinched the tip of her nose.

" I-I..." She blushed.

" Why are you so shy with me? " I asked pulling her closer to me.

" Because Y-You.." She bit her lower lip.

" Because I? "

" Nothing! Just do whatever you want! " She puffed her cheeks and looked back at the screen.

" Don't tell me to do whatever I want...I can do many things " I smirked and gently started kissing her below the collar bones.

" S-Stop..." She whimpered. I gave her skin a lick and stopped hearing her whimper again. I could feel her heart beating fast but I couldn't hold myself back from kissing her pale sensitive skin. Her immediate response turns me on so much.

It was the ship scene and bc of that she shifted uncomfortably. I sat up properly and took her on my lap.

" Just hug me till this scene ends " I put her tiny hands around my neck. She put her head on my bare chest and closed her eyes. I caressed her hair until the scene got over, but she watched the rest of the movie in my lap only.

The movie ended and as I switched of my laptop, I heard Y/n's sobs.

" what happened? " I placed my hand on her cheek after putting my laptop aside.

" HOW COULD SHE DIE?! " She yelled while crying.

" You are crying over that?! "

" OF COURSE I AM! HE LOVED HER SO MUCH! THEY WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY ALSO!!! " She started hitting my chest weakly.

" It's okay " I hugged her and caressed her back.

" NO IT'S NOT OKAY " 

I somehow managed to calm her down after minutes.

" Kitten..." I kept on hugging her like a koala and gently rocked her side to side.

" You are crushing me " She laughed.

" You should've seen your face right now, 'HOW COULD SHE DIE' 'HE LOVED HER SO MUCH, THEY WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY' 'NO ITS NOT OKAY' " I imitated her actions as she laughed and hit my arm.

" Shut up! I don't look so bad!! " She started laughing. I smiled she her laugh bc of me. After some time she stopped and looked at me while smiling.

" You should sleep for some time, you worked so hard " 

" No I want to watch one more movie! " I frowned at what she said. She giggled and shook her head.

" You look cute so I'll let you " She hugged me and I put on another movie after switching on the laptop.

" Why did you even switch it off? " 

" Accidently " 

" Hey this is one of my fav movie!!! " She exclaimed as soon as she read the title.

" I saw a movie I like and now you see the one you like ' I said, pecking her forehead.

When a song played she sang along with it which sounded so adorable.

" They are so perfect with each other!! " I heard her say under her breathe.

*You are the best, Tiny Thing* I thought.

 At the end , when they kissed...Y/n just couldn't stop her excitement. She suddenly hugged my neck so tight, it choked me. I started coughing as soon as she let me go.

" Oh I'm so sorry " She started patting my back. I was fine in a minute as I turned to her with cold eyes. She gulped and put her tiny fists on her chest, trying to calm her heartbeat down.

" I-I'm really s-s-sorry " She said. I hovered above her and pinned her down on the bed.

" I'm really sorry! " Her eyes begged for forgiveness. I smirked and started tickling her waist.

" ahahahahaha no stop please! " I stopped and lied down.

" Come on, lie down " I ordered.

" You're not mad at me? " She innocently asked.

" If you let me snuggle in your chest, I won't be "

" Then I rather let you be angry " She teasingly said and got up but before she got of reach, I pulled her back.

" You dare to run away from me? " I pinned her on the bed, under me.

" Yes, I do " She playfully said. I put all my weight on her and pretended to sleep.

" Hey get off I'm sorry okay? " I rolled beside as she caringly hugged me.

" Y/n what did you always wanted to do in life? " I asked pulling her closer.

" I wanted to become a model for advertising perfumes! They look so stunning " She said with joy.

" I see " I said and closed my eyes.

" You are tired...come here " She said. She kept my head on her chest and I fell asleep immediately.

Y/n POV

I ruffled his hair seeing him sleep. He is such a baby when sleeping. I felt something between my thighs and I looked down just to find Jungkook's hand there.

I tried to put it back but he gripped it tightly.

" This man..." I shook my head and slept too.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Jungkook POV

I woke up and looked at Y/n who was peacefully sleeping. I felt friction on my hand so I looked down to find my hand was pressed between her inner thighs.

" Wtf..." I whispered to myself. I slowly got it out of there without waking y/n up. I sighed in relief and buried her face in my chest.

She woke up after a whole hour and looked at me.

" Good evening "

" My Tiny Thing is finally awake. " As I said that, she snuggled further.

" No I'm not " 

I playfully pinched her stomach.

" Ouch! " In return, she bit my neck so hard that it left a bite mark.

" ARE YOU A ANIMAL? "

" YOU PINCHED ME FIRST! " She ran out of the room before I could speak further.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the couch chatting with seonghwa when Jungkook came and sat beside me.

I quickly said bye and kept the phone away.

" I wish I could see you in this all the time " Jungkook pulled me close to him. I smelt a strong alcohol smell meaning he was drunk.

" Did you drink? " I cupped his face.

" Noooo just a little " He said gesturing it with his hand.

" No you drank too much " I said and that's when I noticed there was a big alcohol bottle beside him.

Y'all I'm sorry to update soooooo lateeeeee. But I'll post the next chapter tomorrow for being late so forgive me?

Plz VOTE💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 51 11
It's my first FF. I hope you enjoy it. A girl named y/n born in rich family wanted a simple life. What will happen when she will meet a vampire? " D...
76.4K 2.4K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
62.8K 2K 24
Y/n is a college girl who has her "reasons" to hate violence. Meanwhile Jeon Jungkook is the most feared mafia of South Korea. . What will happen wh...
2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...