My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!πŸ’œ
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 66

711 43 74
By VaishaliAirsang

~*~*next morning~*~*

I opened my eyes slowly and rolled around. I heard footsteps in the room so I turned to look at the person.

" Morning Tiny thing " Jungkook said. He had wrapped a towel round his waist, his hair slightly wet and water was still dripping down his body.

" Wear something! " I covered my eyes.

" No " I felt him crawl on the bed and back hug me.

" Slept well, Kitten? " He pressed my back against his hard chest.

" Y-Yeah " I shivered as my warm skin brushed his cold one.

" Did you bath in cold water? " I asked and turned to him.

" Yeah " 

I was still sleepy so I covered the both of us with the blanket and snuggled in his chest.

" You want me to sleep with you? " He teased.

" Shut up and just stay here...where are the others? " I asked.

" All of them aren't gonna come back home till 9 p.m today, they have work. So it's just us " He said and I nodded.

" WHAT?! JUST US? " I jolted upright but fell back bc of sudden dizziness.

" Yeah...so you are going to wear this the whole day without questioning " He bossily said.

" You are so bad " I huffed.

" I know " He got up and carried me to the bathroom.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I wore the outfit Jungkook told me to wear and went to the kitchen.

I bent over the side of the kitchen counter to reach a bowl.

" This view is all for me...I like it " Jungkook's voice spoke behind me which made me flinch and as I tired to stand back up, my foot kept slipping.

" You are looking like cat stuck in mud " He chuckled and put me on the kitchen counter.

" Pervert " I pouted and got the bowl.

" Come on let's watch TV while eating " He threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the living room.

" Here " He gave me the box of cereals and switched on the TV putting on a thriller movie.

I poured a lot of cereals in the bowl and started eating them with my hands like I always do.

" You are not having breakfast? " I asked Jungkook who was just looking at the TV.

" Nah "

" You shouldn't skip breakfast " I said, concerned.

" Then feed me " He put me on his lap as I blushed.

" Okay.." I took a cereal, taking it to his mouth and he put his lips around my fingers, eating the cereal.

" It tastes better when you feed me " He said.

" But you didn't have to put your saliva all over my fingers " I wiped it on his shoulder. Yep, he was just wearing a short and no shirt. He just chuckled and I kept on feeding him and myself.

" Do you want to see me workout Y/n? " He asked after I finished with my breaky.

" Yes! " I was excited to see how a mafia trains himself.

" Follow me " He led me to a floor below the living room. To my surprise, there were a few more doors leading to a different room but Jungkook took me to the gym one.

" This is your gym?! " My eyes were wide open with my jaw dropped.

" Yeah "

The gym had a mirror on the wall opposite to where I was standing and there was so many equipments! Many of them were so big...the room itself was huge. 

Jungkook started doing warm up is the empty space so I went around the room inspecting the equipments with curiosity.

I immediately ran to the treadmill bc that was my fav.

" How do I operate this? " I asked bending down for any switch.

" I will tell that later...ride the bicycle right now if you want "  His said between his heavy breathes.

" Okay " I sat on the seat and started paddling.

After several minutes, I jumped off. Jungkook was done with his workout and he was all sweaty so I took a small towel which was lying on a seat.

" Bend down for me "  I said as I looked up at him. He did bend down but his intense gaze on me made me blush and lower my gaze.

" You look so cute, Kitten "He locked his hands around my waist and told me to continue. I patted his face and neck dry.

" Do you want to run on the treadmill? " 

" Yes!!! " I ran to there immediately. He switched it on for me and set the perfect speed for me as I started running like an athlete.

Jungkook POV

She was happily running as I observed her. She was looking like a doll with that sleepwear on and running with so much energy.

" Am I fast? " She turned her head to me while running which made her shoulder length hair fly back. Her heavy breathes made her look so beautiful

" You look like a doll...and yeah you are fast " She blushed at kept running for the next 10 minutes. After that I switched off the machine, bc she was running on a high speed.

She stepped down and gripped my hand bc she was spinning.

" Sit for sometime " I carried her to the leather seat and put her on it.

Y/n POV

Jungkook went back to doing pushups and I looked at him doing it. He is so strong, he already had done several heavy exercises and still had so much stamina! He suddenly made eye contact with me as I blushed and looked away.

I glanced back at him.

My heart started beating faster as I looked at him. His veins were visible in his arms and neck, his muscles were so defined and his jawline was so sharp.

" Y/n come and lie on my back " He said snapping me out of it.

" Huh? w-why? "

" Just do it! " He hurriedly said.

" I'm heavy...be careful " I lied on his back and hugged his torso lightly.

" You are like a feather " He continued and did 80 push-ups with 5 sec breaks in between and with me on top of him.

" Okay done " He said as I immediately got off and looked at him worriedly.

" You do this much workout? " 

" Yes "

" You have so much stamina...I admire that " I softly smiled at him.

Y'all I'm sorry I was gonna post earlier but I fell asleep...

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it was trash

PLZ VOTE.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.2K 12
─── DARK ROMANCE 21+ ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ.─── "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
53.1K 2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
95.6K 2.5K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...