My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!πŸ’œ
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 57

970 46 60
By VaishaliAirsang

Y/n POV

After we had left the adoption center, I wanted to take ji-hun to the kid's park so we had went there and came home right now ..at 9 p.m. I didn't feel tired and ji-hun also was trying to keep his eyes open so I quickly cooked dinner for him and fed him.

He immediately fell asleep after eating so I carried him to jungkook's room and tucked him under the blankets.

I then went to my room to change my sweaty clothes. I took a warm shower , washed my face and went out of the room with the towel wrapped around my body.

" oh you are- " Jungkook was right in front of me......

"AHH-" He pinned me on the wall and kissed me, shutting me up.

" don't scream, my hyungs are still up " he pulled away.

" how can you just come in! "

" your fault you didn't lock the door " he said.

" yeah but- ugh! " I realized he was right so I pouted angrily at him.

" are you purposely letting me see you like this or you forgot you have to wear clothes? "He smirked stepping closer to me as I slipped out towards my closet.

" shut up, pervert! " I yelled at him who just chuckled. I closed the door behind me and breathed heavily.

I changed into this and again went out.

" I wish you stayed only in that towel " jungkook said sighing and lying down on my bed.

" *scoff* get out of my r- ah! " I tripped over the edge of the bed, fell on top of jungkook and kissed him.......

" sorry! " I quickly sat up beside him.

" wow..you wanted this to really happen huh? " he came close to me as I shifted back.

" no I- *gasp* " I gasped as my back hit the bedpost and he trapped me between his arms. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt him come closer.

The next thing made me shout...He bit my cheek! 

" ouch! what the hell was that for! " I rubbed my cheek which he bit so hard on.

" you were expecting a little too much for me " He got up making me feel embarassed.

" why d-did you come h-here? "

" just to check on you and now that we have our dinner , let's go " He picked me up bridal style.

" oppa you already made dinner? " I ran to yoongi oppa as soon as jungkook put me down.

" oh yeah with Jin hyung's help ..anyways you sit down, I will serve..also its almost ready " he said. I nodded and sat on jungkook's chair at the dining table. 

" heyyy! why are you sitting on my chair! " he came and yelled at me.

" my house! I will sit wherever I want " I crossed my legs and my hands over my chest.

" fine then " he came closer and picked me up by putting his hands under my armpits , and made me sit on my seat.

I finished my dinner earlier than everyone else so I excused myself and went to jungkook's room.

I saw j-hun sleeping cutely facing me. I sat on the floor right beside the side of the bed where he was sleeping. I gently kept my hand on his and sighed.

" I will miss you a lot..." I smiled at him. " but I wish I could keep you with me and raise you myself " I felt pain leaving him bc without him, it would be so boring and unhappy kinda...

I silently sobbed until I felt two strong arms wrap around my body. I gasped and turned my head around.

" its okay.. cry it all out you will feel better " jungkook pulled me on his lap and patted my head, knowing I felt really sad about this. His soft voice was so calm, I felt better.

" jungkook..I really want him to stay... " I clutched his collar with both my hands and sobbed in his chest.

" it will be okay..my tiny thing " I felt him pick me up and go to my room while I quitely sobbed, hugging his neck.

He sat on the bed with me on his lap.

" you should feel happy! he is getting real parents and they also were so happy about adopting him hmm? " he caressed my hair and attached the rim of a glass filled with water to my mouth.

" drink " he ordered as I slowly chugged it down slowly.

" even I'm happy but I feel like he is my baby brother who I should always take care of! ' I explained.

" Kitten just sleep ..you will be completely fine after that..hmm? I will cuddle you and wait, dinner?" I blushed at his words. Him talking so sweetly and softly gives me butterflies. I shyly nodded and said no to dinner bc I felt bloated.

" wash your face then we will sleep " He carried me to the bathroom and waited for me to wash my face. I quickly washed my face bc I didn't want to keep him waiting.

" you are so cute " He threw me over his shoulder.

He placed me on his bed and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged his neck and snuggled in his chest.

" goodnight " He said and kissed my forehead. A soft smile made its way on my face as I fell asleep in a few seconds.

Jungkook POV

I saw her softly smile before falling asleep and hugging my neck which made me smile a little too. Something about her cute, clumsy , childish yet wise nature was so addictive.

I kept on caressing her hair until I eventually fell asleep too.

~*~*next morning~*~*

I opened my eyes lazily. Y/n still was clinging close to me with her cute morning face. I pulled her closer as she herself snuggled into my chest. I planted a kiss on her forehead and closed my eyes , staying just like that with her.

After a few minutes I felt her move in my arms so I pretended to be asleep. She balanced herself on her elbow and looked at me.

" he looks so cute while sleeping..."I heard her say and then she again laid on the bed snuggling in my chest.

" thank you for the compliment Kitten " I said in my morning voice making her flinch.

" y-you heard me? " she stuttered.

" I have ears " I opened my eyes to meet hers. She nervously laughed a little.

" b-but I- " she was lost for words. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

" Go get ready " I told her as she did what I said.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I wore denim shorts and a plain white t-shirt for today with a necklace. I headed down stairs and founded everyone on the couch sitting, some working on their laptops and the other few talking and eating snacks.

" wait why are you guys eating this ? I will make breakfast " I said.

" no need..but you might wanna help jin hyung who's cooking " jimin oppa said.

" okay okay! " 

Later after breakfast, jungkook came to me and asked whether I would like to go out with him. I agreed and also took ji-hun with us. 

" but change your outfit...you look like a mafia " I said.

" I am a mafia " He said as I felt a little embarassed.

" yeah sorry! now go! " I pushed him out of the kitchen.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We just had lunch in a cafe and I decided to take a walk around the place while ji-hun still drank his drink.

" why don't you take a pic with ji-hun? " I turned to jungkook.

" no its okay " he said.

" oh come on! " I made him sit and ji-hun also sat beside him.

" take this " I handed him my phone as he positioned the phone to take an selca.

" HEY HEY HEY NOT LIKE THAT! you have to pout! " 

" you will make me look stupid! " he said.

" no you will look cute  " I blushed a little as he looked in my soul.

" okay but you will have to do smt of me later " I nodded to him as he made a face and took a pic. He gave me my phone as I inspected the selca.

" aww this is so adorable!! " I squealed at the selca.

" good you liked it now gimme what I wanted  " I looked at him. He pulled me and pecked me. I blushed when he pulled away. Ji-hun in the corner on my eyes was minding his own business so he didn't see us.

" sit, I will take one more with you "  he pulled me one his lap and wrapped a hand around my waist.

" jungkook..people are looking at us.. " I hid my face in his chest bc I felt really shy getting so many stares. I heard a click.

" did you just take a pic of me like this? " I whisper-yelled at him.

" you look so cute I can't help it " he chuckled at me blushing. Just like that I managed to take pic with him and ji-hun too.

" should we go to the park again? " jungkook suggested as I nodded.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We returned home and I felt so energetic after playing in the park with ji-hun. Ji-hun tho..was exhausted as fell asleep in the car.

" do you want to swim? " jungkook asked looking at me being so energetic.

" but I don't have a swimming costume and I can't swim either " I said.

" don't worry I can get one for you immediately and don't worry about swimming " he said.

' okay.."

" choose the design you will like to wear " he showed me a few designs on his tab and I choose the one which which wasn't revealing like the others.

In the next few minutes, the swim wear was delivered at the doorstep.

" try it and show it to me " he ordered which I followed.

I wore it and showed it to him.

" you look perfect now lemme change too " he kissed my forehead again and went in the changing room.

* what's wrong with him * I thought touching my forehead where he kissed.

After he came out, he dived straight into the pool which made him look so cool!!! He swam towards the edge and pushed his hair back and rubbed his eyes and looked at me. 

My heart started beating faster and my breathe became heavy seeing him shirtless like that, with his forehead exposed, toned muscles, sharp jawline, eyes that could kill and thin lips which were now parted. I never realized how handsome he was until today.

" done? " he asked snapping me out of it.

" w-what I wasn't l-looking at y-you " I looked down while blushing hard.

" I didn't ask you if you were looking at me or not " he said and as I looked at him he was smirking at my stupidity.

" a-ah...you are h-here to teach me and not tease me!! " I said and ran to the pool.

" not like that ca- UGH! " I jumped in the water when he started talking but ended up right in him but he caught me on the right moment.

" clumsy kitten " he said as he tried to balance me on my feet but I resisted.

" stop it and stand properly this side isn't deep " he said but I hugged his waist with my legs, not letting them touch the floor and hugged jungkook's neck.

" noo! " I raised my voice a little.

" what happened "

" I'm scared...what if some creature in the water bites my leg! " I had this fear ever since I was young because of which I never learnt to swim.

" this a swimming pool y/n..whose water is clean 24/7 ..also I swim in it often and for years now...I was never bitten by smt...and this is the indoor swimming pool " he said probably thinking I'm stupid.

" okay just follow me hmm? no need to be scared I'm with you " He caressed my hair a few times to reassure me. I felt less scared so I agreed to him. He gently held my hands and guided me deeper into the pool.

I closed my eyes tightly, griping tightly on jungkook's muscular arm.

" okay now float yourself on the water surface and swim forward. I have my hand on your stomach okay? " I nodded and tried to swim but soon water went up my nose and down my throat making me feel terribly uneasy.

" its okay it happens when you try for the first try! you did good now keep it up and the feeling will go away eventually! "

After many tries I felt tired to I told jungkook I would like to take a break. I sat on the edge watching him do freestyle smoothly. He could do somersault for laps..and that was so cool. He was like a professional swimmer but way better.

Suddenly my thoughts diverted to when he kept his hand on my tummy. I got butterflies remembering the things that happened just a few minutes ago..how his hand was gently on my stomach, held my waist so I don't sink and choke on water again, how he softly whispered encouraging words in my ear and showed how to move my limbs correctly.

I blushed as my heart started began beating faster again.

*why are you playing with me like this..*

 I rested my face on my fists and let out a sigh.

" Y/N! " Jungkook shouted. I realized he was yelling my name for quite some time.

" y-yeah? " 

" do you..." he swam to me and took me in the water by my waist. " do you want to sleep on me? " I was very confused by his question and he certainly knew that seeing my face

" lay on my back while I swim. " he simply explained.

" oh okay but you won't be able to swim l-" he cut me of my kissing me. In shock, I pulled away and looked down.

" I will d-do it " I said and I hugged his bare waist tightly .

" a little lightly...I don't want to be short of breathe " 

" oh s-sorry " I loosened my grip and felt my skin touch his toned abs. I flinched a little as this was really embarassing for me.

He swam but not so fast since I was with him. It felt so nice that I rested my head on his muscular bare back with was surprisingly soft but hard. 

After many laps I felt him feel tired so I told him to stop.

" you enjoyed? " he asked. I did nothing but hugged him gently and rested my head on his chest.

I felt him look at me and a soft chuckle left his mouth. I was about to close my eyes when he lifted my chin up and kissed me gently.

*why am I not pushing him away...why does this feel so good... what game are you playing with my emotions jungkook...* these thoughts flooded my mind as I got lost in him and his kiss.

" my precious little thing..." he slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes. As if I was possessed, I cupped his face and pulled him in a kiss. I closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

Suddenly I realized what I was doing and pushed him away wiping my lips.

"y-you..." I wanted to cry but not in front of him so I quickly got out of water and I ran to the door but I felt dizziness taking over me which resulted in me collapsing on the floor and fainting.

I hope you guys are safe and enjoying your day!

💜PLZ VOTE💜

Also...

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi💜🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
24.7K 2.2K 31
In which she is an ordinary girl who doesn't have any parents or siblings she lives in an orphanage. Yn is a innocent girl who is forced to marry a m...
2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
77.5K 2.4K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...