My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!πŸ’œ
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 55

941 55 55
By VaishaliAirsang

Y/n POV

I woke up in jungkook's arms but he was still sleeping so I decided to slowly slip out of his embrace.

I went to my room and got ready for the day.

We were eating breakfast when Namjoon oppa asked a question.

" Y/n are you going with jungkook to the office or do you wanna come with me? " He asked

" Oh I would love to come you..where are we going? "

" Just to parks and stuff ...I would like to get comfortable with you " he gave me his cute dimple smile as I nodded back.

" But who will take care of ji-hun?! Let her come with me! "Jungkook exclaimed.

" Stop shouting and Jin hyung and Hoseok will take of him " Namjoon oppa said as Jungkook scoffed and stuffed his mouth with food.

I chuckled at how cute he looked like that.

After breakfast , I told Namjoon oppa that I quickly change my dress and come.

" do you want to go there by bike or cycle? " he asked.

" wait you guys have cycle? " I asked in shock.

" I ordered it for you, Kitten " jungkook suddenly popped up behind me.

" oh my gosh....I will love to ride the cycle then since I know he must have spent a lot on it ...thank you for ordering them " I hugged jungkook.

" my pleasure, now go enjoy " he kissed my forehead and then, me and namjoon oppa walked out.

" I'll take the grey one " he said as I nodded. I chose a light blue/sky blue bicycle for myself.

And then we rode to a peaceful park.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached the park and parked our bicycles.

" lets take a walk around? " he questioned and I said yes.

" so are you dating jungkook or smt? " he asked making me blush.

" n-no I'm not "

" oh..then like, not to make it awkward for you but then why are you two both so close? " he asked.

" i-its just started when I almost fell in the swimming pool and then he would randomly do it "I started fidgeting with my fingers.

" and you didn't stop him? "

" I tried so many times...but he finds one way or the other " I explained.

" oh so let's stop this topic and enjoy our time here " I nodded to what he said.

" hey how about you sit there and I will take your pics? " I suggested pointing to a place.

" sure " he did what I asked him to do and I took his pic.

(he wasn't wearing a mask)

Then we took some more pics of each other, took selcas together and spent a really nice time with each other.

He talked about his love for books and his weird obssession with crabs which I found really cute. He also hated to eat seafood which I found very kind of him.

I also talked about how I liked cute things but not girly, just cute , how I loved sweets but also try to eat spicy food and many other things.

He was such a amazing person to talk to bc he would listen carefully , give advices and put it in a better way to not feel guilty for smt that was either a pure mistake or smt I hadn't done. I felt so relaxed after spending time with him.

" don't you think I should give you a nickname? " I stood in front of him and turned to him.

" sure go ahead " He smiled.

" Joonie!!! Joonie oppa! " I said while giggling. " I had been thinking of a nickname for you all since morning but only got for you and hoseok oppa " I added.

" that's so sweet of you " he ruffled my hair. Suddenly my stomach went 'grrrr...'

Joonie oppa softly laughed. " let's go to the nearby cafe...I heard they have a very nice ambiance " he said as I nodded.

 ~*~*in the evening~*~*

We came home after another long walk in the park after  eating.

" today was so fun!!! " I said as Joonie oppa unlocked the door.

" was it? " jungkook, who I didn't realize was behind me , asked. I flinched but nodded at him.

" glad to hear " we walked in and Joonie oppa said he had some important work to be done so he went to his room.

" how's ji-hun? "I asked.

"he's still at the company " He said.

" with jin oppa and hoseok oppa? " 

" yeah " he said and started coming closer to me.

" u-uh...w-what h-hap-happened? " I walked back.

" you didn't ask me, ' how am I?!' " he raised his voice whereas I was completely dumbfounded.

" w-what? " I asked just in case I heard him wrong.

" you didn't ask me how my day was " He frowned which made him look so cute.

" *smile* how was your day? " I softly asked him.

" tiring and now I wanna cuddle with you " I blushed at his words. With a swift movement, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to his bedroom and put me down in the bathroom.

" now accompany me while I bath " he came closer.

" w-what do y-you mean? " He started removing his coat and then his shirt.

" y-ya! " I yelled in tiny and ran to the door but it won't open no matter what I did. I turned but bumped into someone. I realized it was jungkook's bare upper body. I blushed and looked away.

" too shy to face me? " he came even closer, basically pinning me me to the door with his chest. He started unbuckling his belt slowly making me more nervous.

" ahh I will do whatever you say!!!! " I yelled before he did anything further.

" that's my good girl " He picked me up and put me on the counter of the bath tub.

He started undressing himself as I blushed and closed my eyes tightly. I heard him go in the jacuzzi.

" should I open my eyes? " I asked.

" yeah and then come here " he said. I did what he said but avoided looking at him.

" gimme a massage " he told me as I sat behind him as started massaging his shoulders.

*his shoulders so big and muscular...my hands are not even able to grip them properly " I thought.

Jungkook POV

I read her thoughts and smirked.

" am I too muscular, Kitten? "  I teased her.

" yeah, its so hard to massage your body! its like massaging a hardened muscle body " she complained as I chuckled.

" would you like a massage from me tonight? "  I asked as she nodded.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I took a shower and wore comfy outfit and went downstairs since it was time for ji-hun and the others to come back home.

" Momma!!!! " He ran to me and jumped in my arms. I hugged him tightly and took him to jungkook's room.

" you enjoyed today? " I asked while giggling.

" its so so funnnn! " he was so happy.

" now daddy will help you bath so you will feel fresh okay? " I said and opened the door to find jungkook sitting on the bed. I put ji-hun down as he ran to jungkook.

" jungkook please give him a bath "

" okay but- " he suddenly pulled me on his lap . " you better cuddle me after this " he said with a serious as I blushed and nodded.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Ji-hun came out in a towel so I quickly went to hand him his clothes.

" where's daddy, ji-hun? "

" Daddy's right here, Babygirl " I flinched hearing jungkook's deep voice right in my ear.

"ahh!..aish you scared me! " I hit his stomach gently.

" ouch!!! " he suddenly held his stomach and crouched down. I knew I hit him gently but...

" y/n I have a big wound on my stomach and you hit it " I felt guilty so I quickly held him with worried eyes and made him sit on the bed.

So I hope you comment a lot on this chapter a lot bc it helps me to improve!

💜PLZ VOTE💜

an early update for jungkook oppa's birthday!!!

did you see his live? BC I DID!

💜💜💜HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!!!💜💜💜

I hope our angel stays safe, healthy ,wealthy and happy forever!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 51 11
It's my first FF. I hope you enjoy it. A girl named y/n born in rich family wanted a simple life. What will happen when she will meet a vampire? " D...
152K 4.9K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
6.1K 168 31
JK X Reader FF The mafia king and the mafia queen know each other. but, they also don't know each other. their mafia side knows each other as a mafi...
28.7K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...